Larvae Vs Spider

"Take this!" He jumped and latch on to me.

"Get! Of me!" I struggled, and I feel... like Im getting weaker by the second. Is he using Absorb?

"Get... of... ME!" I struggle and managed to finally get him of me by launching it in the air.

"How about this!" I then used Poison Sting, my horn then glowed purple. I then tackle him using Poison Sting in the air making him fall to the ground.

"Ach!" He groaned

"Hah* hah* how's that huh!" I said tiredly. Shoot he took to much of my energy from me.

"Kuh, why you!" He jumped at me again.

"Oh no you don't!" I then used Poison Sting to repel his attack.

"Syuuut!" He then spat string in midair.I looked up and suddenly I got shot by a String Shot towards me. Shoot! That was feint!, He then shot

"Gahhh!!" Shoot! I got tangled up in his String Shot.

"You know, Now that I think about it wouldn't it be better if I eat both you and the Nanab Berry"

What? Did he just say that he's going to eat me!? No no no! I need to get out of here quick!

I try to bite the string as quickly as I can, but he's getting closer every second. "Please string rip already!" I thought to myself.

"Kuh huhu Its useless little weedle! You'll just tire yourself out" he said with a smile.

"Aaaagh!" I kept biting.

"Sigh* You're deaf are you?" He said with a disappointed voice.

Oh I'll show you! Oh I'll SHOW You! I will bite through this Arceus forsaken string and then I'll bite the #### out of you!

I then bite one last time, but this time my jaw glowed.

"Haaaah!!" I bite the string wrapping my body and free myself.

"Impossible! How did you!" He said with shock.

I then jumped at him and use my newly learn move Bug Bite at his neck and pull him back wards slamming into the ground and then grab him with Bug Bite again and throw him upwards, I then used String Shot to restrict his movement. And finally I jumped and tackle him using Poison Sting.

"Blurrghhgh..." he threw up blood from his mouth as he fell to the ground.

"Hah* hah* ha*" that took a lot out of me" I looked at the unconcious Spinarak. Wow, I actually did it, I actually beat a SPINARAK. And thanks to him I learned the move Bug Bite. I guess I can eat.

"Chomp*"

"Mmnnnmnnmmmmnnn!!!!" I don't know why but this taste really good!!! Is us because its the reward of my hardwork by beating that Spinarak? Ohh, every time I bite it feels like my mouth has been splashed with its sweet and savory taste!

I then continued eating, and slept.

***

"Umm... so what do I do about you?"

I said to the apparently dead Spinarak. Dear Dialga what do I do, I KILLED HIM!!!

I thought I knock him unconscious! I didn't know I killed him?! Oh, Arceus what do I do.

*Grumble*

S-should I eat him? N-no I shouldn't, But he did say was going to eat me. Do us Pokémon in this world actually eat each other? My mom never told me that! Uhhhhhhhhhh.... I guess I...

No! I want to get stronger so I must eat him! I then walked up to the dead spinarak corpse and saw a hole piercing through his body. Arceus, I really beat the #### out him.

"It smells very disgusting" I thought to myself.

"O-ok then here goes!" I chomped on the Spinarak's intestines.

"Blegh!" This taste very very awful, but I have to get used to it If I ever want to survive. I had a Venonat friend that had once told me that eating meat makes stronger because it gives you protin, proten, potiyn? I don't but he said something like that.

I ate the Spinarak's insides leaving it into an empty shell.

"Wow, that was a very unusual breakfast I just had" my stomach was sooo full. And somehow I don't know why but I feel like Im stronger then before I faced that Spinarak. Is it the protin thing doing it? If so does that mean that if I keep eating other Pokémon could it make me stronger?

If Its true then if I keep eating I might just be able to evolve!