Astora Caverns

A few minutes of walking later I finally arrived at Astora Caverns. The place was basically a mountain with a lot of caves tunneling in.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways" I said to the Combee.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well your wings are healed so... don't you need to go home? I mean you're family is probably worried about you"

"They won't"

"Bu-"

"And they never will"

Ok... Im guessing her family are either abusive or just plain messed up, But I still cannot carry her with me.

So how do I-

"If-If possible can I go with you"

No no no no, That is not possible! You're a Bug-Flying type, you'll get killed easily!

"P-please..." She then gave me the look of a pitiful pokémon, aghhh! If you give me that look I can't refuse!

"*Sigh* ok"

She then get out of my shawl and flew beside me. Well, I guess if you stick close to me I can protect you.

We venture in one of the caves. I can see well in the dark but I don't know about the Combee here. Oh, Right! we haven't introduce each others yet.

"Uh hey, we actually haven't each others yet so..."

"Oh right, my name is Shiya. As you can see Im a Combee"

"Hito and Im a Beedril"

Well, that kinda went more smoothly then I expected.

"So Hito... What were you doing near the Aero Valley?"

"I was just passing bye actually"

"And do you want to go to... You know here" she asked with a confused tone.

"I have 2 reasons why I wnat to go here" I awnsered.

"And those are?"

"My first reason is that I want to get stronger by fighting the Pokémon's here if possible, and second is that... Well, I just want to explore"

"Why do you want to get stronger?"

I stayed silent for a moment.

"Oh um, if you don-"

"Retribution, I want to get Retribution on lord Ho-Oh" I awnsered with a stern voice.

Me remembering that makes me want to pummel something to oblivion. That Shit Bird will get whats coming for it later.

"I don't know what happen... But im sorry if-"

*crackle, *crackle, *crackle.

I readied my stingers as soon as I heard the sound of the crackling rocks. I stacked Twineedle 5 times and used Poison Sting on them making every single hit I do Poisonous.

*GRUMBLE*

What the? The rocks are grumbling? Seconds later something open right beside me, A red coloured eye. it then stared right back at me.

"Hmm, food....!" As soon as it said that it used Rock Slide.

"Run!"

The Pokémon then started to move its body.

*Crackkllee! *Grummbleee!

Shit! Its movement is gonna tear down the whole tunnel!

We then went and fly out as the cave behind us tear down to pieces. That was close, we could have gotten squished if the-