Part 8

Shinichi's POV

This girl is funny. She just suddenly started to shout in the class. Which made me laugh a little. She look at me super angry maybe because she saw me laugh. I feel weird about her I don't know why.

×Class Finished×

"Ugh.. I don't have club practice today. I want to let my anger out in practice today" The girl whispers with a upset look on her face.

"Want to walk to home together?" I ask her.

"Why?" she said while looking at me.

"Since we walk together to school, why not go home together too." I said to her.

"Uhmm... " she quietly think.

"Wait, This will my chance to ask him." she quietly whispers.

"Sure" she said and we walked together.

We stop at a building which I believe Is where she lives.

"Is this where u live?" I ask her while observing the building.

"Yes, This is where I live. This is a 3-story high building. The first floor is a poirot Cafe. The Mouri Detective Agency takes up the upper two floors of a three story building. The second floor is the detective agency proper, and is where My Father meets potential clients and stores his files. The windows are lettered with "Mouri Detective Agency". The third floor is the Our family living space." she said while standing in the stairs.

"Wow, then I got to go now!" I said to her.

"Wait" she said while holding my clothes.

"Uhmm...Can I... " she said while blushing a little.

"Can you what?" I ask her.

"Can I ask you to go with me tomorrow at 4:20pm?" she said while her face is red as a tomato.

"Sure" I said while smiling at her then she blush and ran to her home.

"Then I'm going to go home now" I shout to her house.

While walking to my house. I keep thinking about her.

"I didn't even ask her the reason why she want to go with me tomorrow." I think loudly.

"Then I'll just ask her tomorrow." I said while going inside my house...

" I said while going inside my house

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813