Part 14

×Time Skip×

×In the rooftop(Lunch Break)×

Ran's POV

"Ran, I'm sorry for not going to school for two days. I'm so sorry" sonoko said while feeling sad.

"It's fine sonoko!" I said to her.

"How is that fine? When I'm home, I felt lonely because I was alone in my room laying on my bed." sonoko said.

"Wait, maybe you're not alone because Shinichi came to school two days ago!" sonoko said while smirking.

"How did you even know Shinichi came to school that day?" I said to sonoko.

"The Whole class are talking about it! And even from the other classes while I was walking!" sonoko said.

I tilt my head down. And I think sonoko sees that I'm sad.

"So... What happened with you and Shinichi?" concerned sonoko said.

I told sonoko everything about what happened to me and Shinichi that day.

"I'm so happy that you two have a date-" sonoko said before I interrupted her.

"It's not a date! I just... " I explained to her.

"It's still a date, anyway it's just not right to just leave you alone there. Even if it's Shinichi we're talking about. He was about to say something to you and then leave before he can even say anything." sonoko said while looking at me.

"It's okay Ran, You know that Shinichi is always like that but You know too that he cares about you. Maybe he can't just tell you about his problems now because he is scared that something will happen to you. That's why he's doing everything he can to keep it from you, to keep you safe" sonoko said which makes me cry.

Sonoko saw that I was crying and she hugged me.

"Thanks for everything sonoko." I said while hugging her tightly too.

We hugged for a while then the bell rings and we went to our classroom.

×Time Skip×

"Goodbye sonoko" I said to sonoko.

"You too Ran" sonoko said as we parted our ways to go to our houses.

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813