Part 16

Shinichi's POV

"Thanks for the help Hattori." I said.

"You're Welcome! You can count on me anytime Kudo, but not when I'm sleeping. Please." Hattori said as we both hang up the phone.

After talking to Hattori, I decided to sleep.

×The Next Day×

"So, I just have to do as Hattori said. First I need to go to Hakase's house." I said while getting ready to go out.

Haibara's POV

Hakase and I were relaxing on the sofa when...

"HAIBARA!!!" Edogawa-kun shouted.

"What do you want Edogawa-kun?" I said.

"Do you still have some of the prototype antidote for the APTX4869 created using Paikaru's chemical composition as a model that I tested on Ran's Campus Festival?" Edogawa-kun said.

"Now that you mention it... I did make two of that." I said.

"Huh, Didn't you said that it was only one?" Edogawa-kun ask.

"I created two just incase that will work and I can use the other one for myself." I said to Edogawa-kun.

"Can I please have it please?" Edogawa-kun said.

"Why? It only works for a few days, Perhaps you needed it to do something?" I ask.

"The truth is... I'm going to confess to ran tomorrow... " Edogawa-kun said while blushing.

Me and Hakase was both shocked by what Edogawa-kun said and we laugh a little.

"Oh really now" I said to Edogawa-kun.

"Yes, So can I please have it?" Edogawa-kun said while blushing.

"Fine, It's in the basement. I'm going to get it." I said to Edogawa-kun which makes him smile.

Hakase's POV

While Ai-kun is getting the antidote, I talked to Shinichi.

"Shinichi, you're going to confess to Ran-kun in your original form but without telling her about you shrinking into Conan-kun. Isn't that antidote only works for a few days?" I said to Shinichi.

"Yes, I'm going to confess to Ran without telling her. When I was about to shrink into Conan, I will tell her I have to go on a business trip with father or mother, or I got in some big case like I always tell her... " Shinichi said which makes him sad.

"But isn't that will hurt Ran-kun more because you two will now be together." I said to Shinichi concerned.

"Yeah, that might be true... But I need to tell her how I feel before something happens... "

As Shinichi said that, Ai-kun came and gave Shinichi a container with the antidote.

"Here, be sure not to fail your confession." Ai-kun said.

Shinichi smiled and ran outside, maybe to prepare his plan for his confession.

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813