Part 20

×The Next Day×

Ran's POV

I woke up and searched for Shinichi, thinking that he left me.

"Shi-Shinichi?!" I shouted.

Shinichi rushed to the room I'm using looking worried. "I'm here. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just thought you left me. And you didn't turn back to Conan? Why is that?" I asked.

"Oh, that's because this is the same antidote that I use on your campus festival. So I'm going to be Shinichi for a few days." Shinichi said.

I'm relief that he's going to stay like that for a few days, But what will happen to us if he turn back to Conan...

I left my question aside and just think of what's happening now. I want to enjoy my time with Shinichi before he turn back into Conan.

After A long silence in the room, Shinichi suddenly said "Let's go on an amusement park with Hattori And Kazuha today." Shinichi said which startle me.

"I'm fine with that but why with Hattori and Kazuha? They're not in Tokyo today." I said to Shinichi.

"Well, Hattori helped me. So I'm going to help him back." Shinichi said.

"Aww, but helped you with what? Is it a case?" I asked.

"Well, I can't really tell it right now. Can't ruin a surprise, right?" Shinichi said.

"Hmm, I wonder what it could be." I mumble.

"So, where were we going?" I asked.

"To...Tropical Land... " Shinichi replied.

"The Tropical Land huh..." I mumbled.

Shinichi look me into the eye and said, "You don't have to worry, this time I'll make sure I won't go anywhere without you."

"I know... " I sigh as I feel relieved at what he said.

"But isn't it today? Isn't Hattori-kun and Kazuha-chan are still on Osaka." I said.

"Well, they're on the way to my house now." Shinichi said as he checked on his phone.

"When?" I asked.

"A few minutes before you called me, I recieved a text from Hattori-kun saying that they have reached tokyo." Shinichi said as he showed me the text.

As Shinichi said that, we heard the bell ring. Shinichi walked to the door and I got up and followed him there. Shinichi opened the door while I'm beside him.

"Hello Kudo!!!" Hattori-kun said.

"Oh Hattori... you're already here." Shinichi said.

"Why? Do you want us to come longer so you and Ran-neesan can have alone time?" Hattori said.

Shinichi blushed and hit Hattori-kun's head. I also blushed a little. After that, when I looked at kazuha-chan... I felt weird like there's something going on with her. So I came closer to her.

"Hi kazuha-chan!" I said which surprised her a little.

"H-hi Ran-chan." she said.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"N-no, I was just lost in thoughts." Kazuha-chan said.

"Oh... Then tell me if you have any problems." I said.

"Yeah...thanks..." Kazuha-chan mumbled.

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813