Part 18

Shinichi's POV

I woke up in my room in my original form. It seems like I collapsed when I take the prototype antidote that Haibara made.

"Wait, what time is it?" I look at the alarm clock that was beside my bed.

"It's only 7:55pm. I still have time." I said. I looked around for a bit to make sure ran was not here.

"Ran is not here yet. It seems like I was just dreaming it." I was relieved when I said that. And then...

"No... It's not a dream... " Ran said as she entered the room.

"Ra-Ran!" I shouted in surprised when I see her.

"So you really are Conan... " Ran said with a sad look on her face.

"Yeah... Sorry... Ran... " I said while looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner that you were Conan?!" Ran said.

"I need to hide my identity to you because... "

"Because what Shinichi?!" Ran shouted with a sad look on her face.

"The Truth is... When we both went to the Tropical Land amusement park on our last trip, Do you remember the two men in black clothes that was involved in the murder on the Tropical Land? I felt weird about those men so after the murder I followed them. As I was watching one of them, The other one smack my head with a metal and I collapsed. They forced me to take a poisonous pill thinking that will kill me because I found out about their organization." I explained to Ran.

"After that, I have turn into a Kid and the police found me but I run away and went to Hakase's house. When you went to Hakase's house, Me and Hakase are panicking that you will found out about me so Hakase said he needed to take care of me but he don't have time and he needed someone to take care of me. You decided to take care of me. I also came up of the name "Edogawa Conan" using the name of the authors on the books in the library Hakase have." I said.

"I needed to came to your place because your Father is a detective and have a Detective Agency. I thought I would find some clues about the organization that forced me to take the pill." I said to Ran which gave Ran a shock.

"Then...How about that time when I see you as Shinichi and I also see Conan there in my campus festival?!" Ran said.

"That was... Haibara dresses as me..." I said.

"But she sounded like you as Conan!" Ran said while coming closer.

"She was using one of Hakase's invention. It was the voice changing face mask. It was not noticeable because I was sick that time." I explained to her.

"She helped me by acting as Conan while I'm Shinichi so you will not suspect anything. " I said.

"Then She knows about you shrinking to Conan?" Ran asked.

"She was... She was the reason why I shrunk into conan..." I said.

"How?" Ran asked.

"She was the one who invented The poisonous pill or what she called APTX4869. She was also shrunken by the same pill I was forced to take. She took the pill on her own to escape from that organization because she refuses to make more so they decided to just kill her to silence her." I explained to her.

"Then, how about when I'm in my father's detective agency and you came to the Agency's door while shinichi is calling me on the phone?!" Ran asked.

"I knew that you suspected me as Shinichi that time so I recorded my voice in the cassette tape (or video tape or Tape recorder, I forgot) and timed the call and when I went in Uncle's detective agency." I explained.

"Then you're the one who's making my Father fall a sleep and solving the cases while he was sleeping?" Ran asked.

"Yeah, I was using Hakase's inventions. These are the things I commonly use like the Voice-Changing bow tie so I can change voice, Power-enhancing kick shoes so I can kick harder while having such small body, Stun-Gun Wristwatch so I can make your Father or someone fall a sleep, Glasses Modification(Microphone) and Criminal tracking Glasses It has  a hidden microphone enabling Me/Conan to hide a microphone somewhere and listen in to conversations by matching the frequency on my glasses. These glasses use radar, enabling Me/Conan to track down criminals and locate my transmitters within a 20km radius. The glasses can also be used to track down the location of the Detective Boys' badges. Haibara sometimes uses the glasses while searching for me and lastly My transmitters. " I explained.

"That's a lot!!" Ran said in surprised.

"Yeah, there's more but that's all I commonly used to hide my identity and to defeat criminals." I said.

"So, all this time, you been by my side... " Ran said.

"yeah." I said. Ran sat on my bed.

"Then, you also know that I have a crush on you because I said it to you as Conan." Ran said while blushing.

"Yeah... " I said while blushing.

 " I said while blushing

-Anime_Lover_813

-Anime_Lover_813