Life outside the jail

It was the day. Finally the day when she'll be out. Out of jail.

Half of the jail was happy because after 14 years she was going to see the outer world. 

At 9 a.m. ,after breakfast, she'll be allowed to go out.

After all the formalities, finally she went to her jail friends.

"Kaki! Khayal rakhna apna! Aur chaki waki na pissa krna khud sey! Mainey Vimala ko bol diya hai! Vo degi tera kaam!", She said to an old lady who smiled and said keeping her hand on her head, "Tu khush rahna!"

"Chal kaki! Main ab zaara Veenta sey mil kar aati hai!", She went to her enemy and her gang.

They made face to which she rolled her eyes and said, "Kahey ko itna tezz ban rich hi bey tu? Saala! Tereko kya lagta hai apun jaa rich hai tu apney marzi ki karegi! Agar mereko kahi sey kabar aayich toh wapaas aayegi main aur tereko sahi jagah par degi! Yaad rakhna!"

She went to the jailer and said, "Oo! Medaaam ji! Aaj toh aisey na dekho! Jaa rahich hai main! Jyda mich mich naa karna!"

The jailer looked at her with stern eyes but then she sighed and said, "Tereko naye kapdey dey rhi hu! Pehan ley! Jab aayi thi tab k kapdey toh aayengey nhi tereko! Meri taraf sey tofa samj ley! Aue puch paisey hai! Rakh ley kaam ayega!"

"O behach#*d! Mereko tofa! Janey waley din itna kuch! Waah! Kya baat h Madem ji? Mery pey itna pyar syar aa rha hai!", She nugged her playfully.

"Chal jaa! Samay ho gaya hai!  Mereko auro ko dekhna hai!",. Jailer replied sternly and shrugging her shoulder she came out of the jail.

"Oyee Bhenc#*d! Itni badi badi gadiyan! Apun ko dara hi lag rich hai!", She muttered under her breath as now she was on the main road.

"Badey shab sey mil lun kya?", She thought looking around, "Kya pata kuch kaam dila dey! Aashani sey kaam mil jayega toh acha hoga! Par ee saala badey shab ka kholi kidar haich! Yaad bhi nhi hai apun ko! Badey shab toh bahut badey log hogey mereko lagta hai sab jantey hogey yaha! Pura naam kya tha badey shab?", She tried to remember the name, "Manik.. Manik kya tha bey Nandini? Haa! Manik Malhotra tha sayad!! Yaich toh tha!!"

She walked a bit on the unknown road when she saw an auto passing by.

"Oo Chacha! Oo ruk Chacha!", She called for the autom

The auto driver stopped and looked at her from top to bottom when she shouted, "Kya hai? Haa?  Apun ki aankhein upar hai!! Kahey ko dekh rha h tu aisey!  Ijza'zat pachta nhi hai kya tereko?"

He looked at her and said, "Kaha jaana hai? Paisey hai jo jayegi? Faltu ka tayme koti na karna!"

"Tereko degi na paisey! Jyda mich mich na kar! Mereko Manik Malhotra k ghar ley chal!"

The driver laughed on her and said, "Kahey ho jaana hai tereko udar?  Udar sab badey log rahtey hai! Bina ijzaat k andar nahi jaana milta uss elakey mey!!"

""Tereko jitna bola na utna kar! Nukaad par utaar dena apun chali jayegi! Badey shab jantey h apun ko!", She said as she sat in the auto.

"Kaam karti hai unkey waha? Par unkey waha toh sabhi kaam karney waley ka dress hai! Wohi pehan kar jatey hai waha!", He said as he drove.

"Sun Chacha! Jyda mich mich mat kar aur khali pilli apun ka bheja mat kha! Apun dekh legi apna tu apna kaam kar!!", She said irritatedly.

In an hour, the driver dropped her at the entrance of the colony. She paid him and moved forward towards the colony gate.

Looking at her, a gatekeeper stopped her.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho madam? Permission hai?"

She looked at him confusingly, "Maaney?"

"Ijza'zat hai? Koi card yaa kuch jismey likha ho tery andar bulaya hai?", The gatekeeper cleared her.

"Aisa toh nahi hai kuch apun k pass!! Par badey shab maaney Manik Shab jantey hai apun ko! Unsey puch lo aap Nandini naam hai mera!", She said as she knows her stories had some reality. She was not in some dream all the 8 years of her life.

"Koi Nandini nahi hai unki list mein!  Aur koi hota toh Malhotra house sey kabar aa jati! Chal ab jaa yaha sey!", The gatekeeper pushed her.

"Ooyeee!!! Dhakka kyu maar raha!! Muh sey bol dey apun chali jayegi! Dekh legi apun tereko!" She said and turned to go but in actual she had her entrance from the small gate where no was present.

As if God was helping her at the same moment, someone came in the car and the gatekeeper went to open the big gate. Finding the right moment, she ran inside and hid herself in the bushes which were planted there for decoration.

After good minutes, she walked inside to find a big mansion. The memories from past trigged her and a smile adored on her face.

"Yeh kholi toh bilkul waisich hai! Badey shab ki Maa k tayme par jaisi thi bilkul waisich!"

Her thoughts were disturbed by a car honk which was in full speed and before she could react it stopped just a mere inches away from her.

*****

Ignore the mistakes!!