Main Tumhara!

"Ruk saaley!", Nandini shouted, startling Manik. Before he could register things, she came running to him and pushed him with all her force and he fell down on the wet muddy garden.

(Stop, you bloody!)

"Apun yaha inko khila pila kar bada kar rhi hai! Aur tu saala tar ka ped inka khoon kar rha hai! Tery ungliya todh kar khad bana dungi inka agli baar inko chuha toh!", she shouted, taking a step forward to scare him.

(Here I am feeding and growing them! And you fucking palm tree is killing them! I will make manure on your fingers if you ever try to touch them!)

Manik was shocked by the push. Before he could do anything, Nandini took the pipe and drenched him totally shouting, "Ruk tu! Tereko pehli baar mey hi sabak sikha deti ho!"

(Wait! I'll teach you a lesson so that you'll never try to pluck the flowers again.)

Manik covered himself to protect from the water weapon she's using. After being satisfied, she smirked and said, "Agli baar sey mery kya kisi b phool ko todhney ki kosis toh yeh yaad rakhna!"

(Remember this from next time before plucking any flower)

Turning with attitude, Nandini left, leaving a teary Manik behind.

"You're here!", he whispered, wiping his tears with a smile.

Dhruv and others came to find him rushing to his room in Dhruv's house. They followed him only to find he had locked the room.

"Buddy! You there?", Dhurv asked from the other side.

"Haa Dhurv! I'll just change and join you guys till then get the instruments ready!", he shouted from inside and his happiness was clear with his voice.

All were shocked for a second and looked at each other.

"He sounds hap.. Happy?", it was more a question than a statement which Mukti told.

"Whatever the reason is! Don't bring this topic and let's just go with the flow!", Cabir suggested and all followed what Manik had told them.

They were arranging the instruments when Manik came whistling a tune and said, "Dhruv! Actually, I'm gonna stay at your house for a few months! Hope you don't mind!"

Before Dhruv could answer, he said with a chuckle, "You know, what? Even if you do, I seriously don't care because I've decided!"

Fab4 was shocked with his sudden change in behaviour but they thought to go with the flow plan and Dhruv said, "You can stay here for your whole life buddy! Remember, we're brothers before friends!"

"Yeah! Cool then let's jam, guys! It's been a month that we have created some great music!", Manik said and everyone took their position when Mukti said, "Manik! You didn't close the door!"

"For once! Let's disturb others purposely and let them disturb us!", Manik said and started fixing his guitar.

On the other side, Nandini was on the same floor to water the indoor plants. She was passing by when she heard music. She made her way towards it and looked at their back from the glass door.

"Oye beha....! Yeh kamra toh baki sab sey sundar hai bey! Saala yeh log mehal mey rahtey hai! Par yeh log kon hai?", she asked herself when Manik started singing.

(Damn sisterfu..! This room is more beautiful than the others! Damn, they live at the palace! But who are these people?)

(Please gaana bhi sunna sab log :D)

(Tum na huey mere toh kya

Hmm.. Tum na huey mere toh kya)

With a teary smile, he closed his eyes and started. As Nandini heard his voice her lips curved as her heart fluttered with his voice and she whispered, "Yeh kon hai?"

(who is he?)

(Main tumhara, main tumhara, main tumhara raha)

Others joined him while Manik wiped his tears and sang with a smile

(Mere chanda main tumhara sitaara raha)

He closed his eyes and a flashback hit him and he continued.

(Rishta raha bas rait ka

Aye samandar main tumhara kinaara raha

Main tumhara, main tumhara, tumhara raha

Tum na huey mere toh kya)

"Kitna sukoon lag rha hai!", she said loudly and Manik turned towards her and sang looking towards her. She was shocked for a second but he gave her a smile and she backed off in shock while he sang the song.

(It's so peaceful)

(Tu hi pehli guzarish, hasrat bhi tu aakhiri

Maahi mere naseeh marzi bata kya teri

Main tumhara, main tumhara, main tumhara raha

Mere chanda main tumhara sitaara raha)

He stepped towards her in the room while her eyes widened and she backed off which made him chuckle and he continued.

(Main jaadon ke mahine ki tarah

Aur tum ho Pashmine ki tarah)

He kept the guitar at the side and forwards his hands from the other side of the glass.

(Main deewaron ki tarah hoon

Tum jaise ho dareecha)

Her watering can fell from her hands and Manik smiled more at her cuteness.

(Main bageecha jo tumne seencha

Tum na huey mere toh kya)

Abhi who was coming to meet Fab5 didn't look at her and ran into her, taking Fab4 attention. All stops for a second when Mukti sang with teary eyes.

(Hmm.. Tum na huey mere toh kya

Main tumhara, main tumhara, main tumhara raha

Mere chanda main tumhara sitaara raha)

Abhi looked at her and as he looked at her teary eyes he turned his face to the other side while Mukti sang wiping her tears.

(Rishta raha bas rait ka

Aye samandar main tumhara kinaara raha

Main tumhara, main tumhara, tumhara raha)

Manik sang the last line as Nandini ran from there looking at him coming out.

(Tum na huey mere toh kya..)

***

Small na? But twist and turn to bahut tha song mey! Aiyeee!

I'm in love with this song! And yes do a lot of inline comments toh jaldi sey update milega.