Him

"What the fuck! Who the hell is this bhenji!", shouting a girl came out of the car followed by others.

"Alya! You deal with all this I've to look at Manik!", a boy said before running inside the house.

"Cabir! Wait! I'll come along!", the other girl said but Cabir sighed and said, "No Mukti! You know it's not the time! You're the last person he'll interact with!"

As he ran inside, Mukti, with teary eyes, looked at others and went inside mummering an 'excuse me'.

Others sighed when they heard Nandini who was silently clearing the dust off her dress because of her almost accident, "Dikhta nhi hai kya tereko! Yeh kala chashma lagegi toh yahi hoga na! Saala apun ka pura kadpa kharab kar diya!"

"What the fuck! Guards! Guards!", Aliya shouted while Nandini rolled her eyes and said, "Yeh angerzi mey kya chila rhi hai! Hindi mey bolna fir batati hai main tereko!"

"Kon hai yeh? Andar kaisey aayi? This is what you guys get paid for? Kisi ko bhi andar aaney deny k liye? I'll fire you all!", Aliya shouted when a boy standing beside her said, "Aliya! No need to make an issue! I'll handle it! Go inside!"

"Dhruv but!", she objected but he stopped her and said, "Manik needs us! Not now! Go, I'll be there in 5!"

Huffing and giving a disgusting look to Nandini, she went inside.

"Ayee ladki!! Muh kisko dekh kar banati hai! Himaat hai toh aa naa yaha! Batatih ai fir main tereko!", Nandini shouted at her retreating figure.

Dhruv who was silently observing her finally voiced out and asked, "Who are you?"

Nandini looked at him and said, "Ayee! Angerzi mey kya bola? Himmat hai hindi mey bol na fir bategi apun tereko! Angerz k chujey!"

He chuckled and asked in hindi, "Kon ho tum? Yaha andar kaisey aayi?"

"Ooo beh#$@^&! Inn chudailo mein devta insan! Waah! Apun janti hai badey shab ko! Naukari k liye aayi thi!", she answered.

Dhruv was in shock for a second as she swore but ignoring that he enquired more, "Badey Shab? Kon? Raj Uncle?"

"Manjhey? Yeh kon hai?", she asked in confusion.

"Acha yeh choro! Yeh batao tum kya kar sakti ho? Kis tarah ka kaam chiye!", there was something in her which was not allowing him to let her go. With an akimbo face she asked, "Tu kahey ko apun itna mehraban ho rha hai! Avi teri vo chamkili madam toh apun ko nikal rhi thi!"

"What? Chamkili madam! Oh my god!", he laughed at the nickname she gave to Aliya while she blinked her eyes slowly in annoyance.

After a good laugh he asked, "On a serious note! Ussey bhul jao aur batao kaisa kaam chiye tumhey!"

Thinking it as a good opportunity she told him, "Apun sab kar leti hai! Jhadu, bartan, khana, par phool paudho sey bada pyar hai apun ko! Toh tu jo dega apun kar degi!"