Sin

"Manik! Manik! Stop, please! At least listen...", Cabir couldn't complete as someone laughed at him while both of them looked at Manik's car going at full speed.

Sighing sadly, Cabir turned to the person who was still laughing.

"Please, Abhi! Not today!", Cabir was tired.

"Why? The FAB5! The famous FAB5 can't hear the truth anymore!", Abhi mocked him.

"Abhi! We know we were wrong. But you know how dirty things are! Even you couldn't change things!", his voice was telling of his helplessness.

"Yes! Because of one bloody contract which you're friend signed on our behalf my sister is behind the bars and nobody knows how she is! Because of your bloody friend!", Abhi shouted, "And this!", pointing to Manik's departure, "This is what he does every time! Running away! You know what, this is just the start. All of you, including me, have to suffer! Especially, Nyonika Malhotra and Virin Murthy."

"Abhi!",Cabir called him as he was leaving, "It's been six month. Ek baar Mukti sey mil ley.."

Fisting his hand, Abhi said before leaving, "It's been 14 years that I met my sister!"

Sighing, Cabir turned to the house and saw Mukti's retreating figure.

"Nandini! We will rectify our sins but please make everything right. Only you can do this!", he wiped the lone tear which spilled out of his eye and left the house.

*****

On the other side, an amazed Nandini entered Dhruv's house with the watchman.

"Oye beeeehaaannnch######@@!", she was astonsihed looking at the house, "Itna bada kholi! Yaha toh bahut log rahtey hogey bey!"

The watchman chuckled on her and said, "Yeh toh kuch nahi! Manik Baba ka ghar dekhegi toh pagal ho jayegi!"

"Badey shab! Naah baba naah! Mereko nahi jaana waha! Apun janti hai shab ka gussa bahut khatarnak hai! Badey shab ko dur sey pranam", she said as she joined her hands.

"Par tu toh bol rhi thi unsey milney aayi thi! Tab daar nahi lag rha tha?", he asked.

"Abey toh apun thodey unko waha jati! Apun ko manna hai waha jaana! Bahar sey kaam managti aur chali jati!", she said following him towards the backyard.

"Manna hai, matlb?"

"Matlb yeh ki apun ja--", she couldn't complete as a lady dressed in black tight skirt and white shirt approaced them and asked, "Manohar, yeh nayi ladki kon hai?"

"Dhruv Sir ney issey gardening k kaam liye rakhney ko bola hai!"

"Police verification and all hua hai iska?", before Manohar could answer she got a message from Dhruv's pa to hire Nandini without any further verification.

"Strange! Dhruv sir kavi v inn sab mey involved nhi hotey but aaj.."

"Oye memshab! Apun ko jaldi bata do kaam kaha hai! Itna taym na hai mereko!", Nandini interrupts which made the lady angry,"Ek baat sun lo! Main yaha ki staff head hun! Toh merey sey ijzaat sey baat karo!"

Nandini rolled her eyes and said yawning, "Dekh! Apun ka ek hi funda hai! Ijzat degi toh apun bhi tereko ijzat degi varna kisi k baap mey dum nhi hai apun sey panga leny ka! Ab chal kaam dikha mereko!"

"You--", Manohar stopped her, "Rita! Nahi! Dhruv sir ki khaas hai yeh dekha nhi avi! Bekaar k pangey mat ley!"

Nodding, Rita left after instructing her attendee to guide Nandini.

Giving a wicked smile, Nandini followed the attendee whistling a tune.

********

After a week, Nandini was settled in the servant's quarter. Rita never tried to mess with her after the incident that happened on the second day of Nandini's arrival. Nandini had flooded Rita's whole room from the window while watering the garden near her room when Rita added spice to her food.

On the other side.

FAB4 got a message from Manik to jam at Dhruv's house. All were happy because Manik was underground the whole week.

They left college immediately while Manik was already at Dhruv's house. While waiting for FAB4, he strolled towards the garden. Looking at the white rose, lilies and tulips, a smile touched his lips as a memory flashed in his mind.

"Your favourite flowers, goofball!", he whispered.

He was about to touch when his phone rang.

Nandini, who was watering the plants on the other side, frowned as the water stopped suddenly, "Tereko kya ho gya bey!"

She looked at the pipe's end when suddenly the water came and drenched her whole face shocking her.

"Saala! Aaj iss Rita ko batati hai main! Pichli baar sey sikha nhi hai saali ney!", she marched on the other side of garden where Manik was about to pluch the white flowers which made her more mad and shouted, "Ruk saaley!"

****

No proof reading.

Do lots of inline comments.