♡︎-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt4-♡︎

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(S/n)- sister name
(B/n)- brother name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color
(F/l)- fav. lullaby

꧁—𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢—꧂

Narrator POV | Mini Recap

"I am Princess Allura of Planet Altea."

Narrator POV | Now

'Ok so she really is a princess' Y/n thought.

"I've got to find out where we are and how long we've been asleep," Allura said as she walked over and actives a control panel.

'"We?" Oh, I think she means the other person from the other pod,' y/n guessed, 'come to think of it when is the other person gonna wake up?'

Just as y/n thought that the other pod opened up to see another person or Altean but male.

He was tall and had an unusual orange color hair. His hair reached down to his neck. His eyes were a blue color while the markings underneath his eyes were a baby blue. He had long elf like ears like Allura. He too was also wearing some sort of a royal outfit. What caught y/n's attention was his very well done, orange mustache.

When he opened his eyes he immediately saw Lance and yelled, "Enemy combatants!" And tried to kick Lance who easily dodged it.

Allura looked back from her work but continued knowing nothing will go wrong, hopefully. Y/n was by her side watching her work, amazed, and wasn't paying attention to the fighting from behind him and kinda muted them out.

Allura occasionally glanced at y/n. For some reason she trusted the young male, a lot!

"Man, these guys are good," Hunk said, snapping y/n out of his amazement.

The devise that Allura was using, beeps, "it can't be," she says.

Y/n looked up at Allura worriedly, "what wrong princess?" He asked, not wanting to sound rude so he sounded respectful to the 'higher up'.

The orange haired male looked at Allura confused and worried.

"We've been asleep for 10,000 years" Allura answers.

Y/n looked at Allura shocked, 'so her people could be dead!? She- she has no home nor family....' y/n thought in sadness, he wanted to hug her so bad and tell her everything will be fine but he just met the princess and telling her those things will be partly a lie.
Y/n kept still, shock written all over his face.

"Planet Altea and all of the planets in our solar system have been destroyed," Allura said angrily, "Coran, Father is gone. Our entire civilization...."

The male, now known as Coran, looked at Allura, sad that he will never see his friends and family ever again.

"Zarkon," Allura said with venom.

Shiro gasped a bit knowing who Zarkon is.

Y/n noticed this and walked to Shiro and patted his arm snapping Shiro out of his thoughts momentarily.

Shiro stared at Allura, "Zarkon?" He asked.

"He was the King of the Galra," Allura started, "A vile creature and enemy to all free people."