A/n: Discontinued (pls read)

Um.... so...
I know a lot of you wanted me to finish this book, but I just have no motive, energy, nor encouragement to keep continuing this book.
I really, really, hope you all understand.

This chapter/update is here to tell all of you that I am done and leavings this book.
I might rewrite this book in the future or re-continue it.

But as promised, I will give you a small "summary" on this book.
From season 1 to season 2.

|─── ·☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───|

"Summary" / Fun Facts:

Y/n was originally supposed to be half human, half Alic, an alien species that I had created (more info on the Alic species in the next update/chapter).

Y/n's dad was supposed to be a King of the Alic's. Y/n's dad didn't actually die in space, he left his crew members to die and go back to his home planet, cruel I know.

Y/n was originally supposed to be in a harem with all the paladins, some Galras, and other aliens. But as the story progresses Y/n was going to end up with Keith.

At the end of season 1 and in the beginning of season 2, Y/n was supposed to find out about being half Alic.

Allura was supposed to be like a big sister to Y/n.
Coran was supposed to be, like, a fun/playful parental figure to Y/n.
Shiro was supposed to be a big brother to Y/n.
Keith, like I said before, was supposed to the lover of Y/n.
Lance & Hunk were supposed to be best friends of Y/n.
Pidge was supposed to be like a little sister to Y/n.

Y/n's brother, B/n, actually feels bad for the way he had treated Y/n and wants to make it up to him. He is also pan.

Y/n's mother, M/n, feels like she did nothing wrong. She is also a homophobic even though both of her sons are pan/bi.

When Shiro disappeared at the end of season 2, Y/n was supposed to have a mental breakdown.

During the time with the Blade, Y/n shows his alien side for the first/second time.

When both Y/n & Keith "came out" as half aliens, Allura ignored them, obviously. She didn't know how to feel.

Coran was supposed to continuously call Y/n "son". During the end of the space adventure, Y/n accepts Coran as a parental figure and was supposed to have a heart filling moment.

Y/n was going to have an alien pet during season 2.

|─── ·☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───|

Special Chapters:

1. Christmas Special: The Paladins and Voltron celebrate the human's Christmas all together for the first time.

2. Who's in Control: The Galra somehow got in control of Y/n's mind and made him fight the paladins.

3. Voice of an Angel: Y/n finds an instrument that's like a ukulele and plays it while singing. Little did he know everyone in the castle was watching and listening to him.

4. Dreams: The paladins dream about a future with Y/n.

5. Video Log #1: Y/n does a recap on what is happening and tells his thoughts.

6. Tiny: Y/n turns in a chaotic child for 24 hours and the Paladins have to take care of him.

7. Mini Voltron: All the paladins besides y/n went to storm a galra ship but when returned they all turned into children. With Coran and Allura being constantly busy, y/n will have to deal with 5 energetic children

8. Sick Days: y/n gets a fever/cold from a mission and the paladins have to take care of him

9. Beach Day: Allura takes Coran and the paladins to a beach-like-planet for a break

10. Nightmares: Readers learn about Y/n's life before Voltron.

11. Wholesome: Voltron helps a planet and its people build back to together.

12. Swap: During a mission the paladins has their body's switched around for 12 hours

13. Video Log #2: Y/n talks about what he feels about what happening so far

14. Half what?!: during a rescue mission, the paladins turned into half animals. How will Coran and Allura take care of half humans half animal crackheads

15. Meme: just a bunch of funny memes/vines of the paladins and y/n

|─── ·☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───|

Again I deeply apologize for discontinuing this book.
I know how much you all like this book and I'm sorry that I disappointed you.

But if you like anime, more specifically Haikyuu,
I am making a Haikyuu x Child!Male reader.

You can read that if you all want.

Sorry that I have disappointed you all.

-Eeveeloverlove