♡︎-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt5-♡︎

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(E/c)- eye color
(H/c)- hair color

꧁---🄴🄽🄹🄾🅈---꧂

Your POV

Allura had been in that room talking to her father for a while now and I'm starting to worry a bit.

Well, technically, I'm not worried for Allura herself, she seems like she can take care of herself, I'm more worried of me being a Paladin of a lion.

I start to shift my position from the floor. Everyone is waiting for her to come back and was standing to be presentable to the princess when she comes back, well everyone besides me.

I'm currently sitting on the floor my back against the wall, holding a knee while the other one was stretched out in front of me.

"Y/n stand up," Kieth said from besides me.

Everyone was conversing with each other while Kieth stayed by my side. I decided to keep my bubbly, go-lucky persona.

"Aww but I'm tired from standing around and doing nothing," I whined.

"That's no excuse now stand."

I huff, I really wanted to keep on sitting and rummage around in my thoughts but I guess that can wait till night fall.

"Fine you win," I stood up from where I was seated, "why don't you go and make more friends? You know Shiro and I can't always be here so go make more...."

I pause for a bit, thinking, "companions?"

Kieth chuckle a bit then turns back to looking serous, "why would I need those three numb-skulls when I have my best friends with me."

I elbowed him in the arm and pouted, "Well those 'three numb-skulls' are my friends and you're going to get with them because we are a team now."

I saw Kieth frown as I sigh.

Kieth never liked to make friends with new people and I get it, trust issue. But seriously he needs to make more friends to consider as a second family. Yes I know about his mother and father and I feel bad. Yes, I know I don't have the greatest relationship with my mother and brother but I still see them as family.

From the way I see it I think that Kieth sees me and Shiro as his only family left and that he doesn't want to make more friends because he might accidentally cut ties with me and Shiro or maybe it's because he's scared he would get hurt.

I sigh at my thoughts and look at my three other friends, Lance, Pidge, and Hunk all talking to or with Shiro.

"You know," I started, "we'll never leave you, Kieth. We will always be here when we can, but you need to depend on other people too, now. We are a team, this is not a solo act that you have to do. We will do this together. You, me, and all of the team. And I mean all of the team. You got that?"

I looked at Kieth from the corner of my eyes. He looked shocked at what I had said and looked at me with....

a blush?

I might be imagining it.

"I guess your right," Kieth finally said.

"I'm always right, Chief."