Chapter 1:

Author's Note:

GUESS WHO'S BACK AT WRITING AGAIN!? MEEE! I've been wanting to write a actual hockey story for quite a while now. Since, I have finished Dark Spark, I thought why not write one now since its the perfect time. Enough with me talking lets get started. Oh, btw guys can you comment below whether i shoudl continue or not? Don't forget to vote and comment below any feedback and suggestions as well. Thanks guys <3

Stay Strong <3

Scarlet's POV: 

        I wake up to sweat pouring all over my face and my body warm in heat. I look around frantically and realize it was all just a dream. It's just a dream, Scarlet. I pull away my warm comforter and climb out of bed. I walk into the bathroom to see a hysterical and crazy figure staring back at me. 

        This is me, Scarlet Jones. A mistake born to a couple in Sorel, Canada, 19 years ago. This bed, these walls this is all my parents’ house in Pittsburgh, PA. I pull at the knots in my hair and finally get it straightened just in time for class. You heard right, I'm a student attending Duquesne University and wanting to become a medical assistant. Coming from a long line of lawyers and engineers, my parents were quite disappointed when they found out I had wanted to become a doctor and wanted to waste most of my life in school. 

        Naturally, my career choice created tension between me and my parents. But, oh no this wasn't the beginning. This all began 19 years ago when I barely made it alive into Earth. Which, I shouldn't have as a matter of fact. I pick up my backpack and head out the door. At the Jones household, I was the nonexistent child; I liked to keep it this way to avoid all the drama that goes on around at my house. I live with two oh so loving parents, a perfect son for my parents and last but not least the disgrace of the Jones, which as you can tell is me. I climb into my sexy red Dodge Ram and backed out of the driveway. I blast my hockey pump up playlist on Spotify through the speakers, as I drive through beautiful Pittsburgh. You probably noticed I didn't check my phone like any other human on this planet does. Well, that's because there's no point. I have no friends, no boyfriend, and no nothing. So, here begins the journey and boring life of a nobody.