. _ _ _ _

*alarm sounds* 

Someone lying on the bed straightly suddenly jolted out with the sound of the clock. She checked her surroundings first before deciding to get off the mattress. 

It's getting brighter outside and it's 5:00 AM, therefore it's time to be awake!

She walked towards her wardrobe where her towel is, took it and went inside the CR to take a bath which she did in just a few minutes. Stepping out of the shower room, she carefully rubbed her feet in the mat and went back to the wardrobe to get dressed. 

Today is Wedenesday, a working day. Let's go for doctor outfit. 

The undergarments went first, followed by slacks, then the polo sleeves. She carried the white gown by her arms and took her bag. 

Going down, some sounds were sensed by her ears. 

It's coming from the kitchen, it's my best friends. 

As soon as she arrives, her friends greeted her. "Good Morning Thea/MilkThea!"

They greeted me a good morning, I must greet them too. 

"Good morning Jan, Kay, Ruth." Thea said with a smile. She then went to her place in the dining table where her breakfast and coffee is already prepared. 

I should thank them. They did so well to give me breakfast. 

"Thanks for this!" And she devoured the food in front of her. While eating, she stared at the foods her friends are eating. First at Jan's, she saw she's eating a freshly cooked chicken with rice and a cup of coffee. Kay has a piece of loaf bread in her hand with a peanut butter spread. Meanwhile, Ruth is eating pancakes with fruit toppings and whipped cream. She then realized that those are different from what they ate yesterday and the day before. Looking at her own food, it's oatmeal for the nth time. The flavor changes tho. But she wonders why she needs to eat the same type of food in the morning? Her mind can't give her answers. It's not that she's complaining. 

After breakfast they cleaned their teeth, put on their final outfit and went to their respective working place. Thea went with Ruth since they both work at the hospital. 

This has been her routine every working days. 

_________________

First chapter done!