.._ _ _

You're in front of the hospital. You must greet the guards around you. 

"Good Morning ma'am sirs!"

"Good morning Doc Itona Doc Lingat!" They responded back. 

"IItona I'll be going to my office now. See you later."

Show a smile, then go to your office as well. 

It didn't take that long before she arrived at her desk. 

Once you arrive at your office, greet all staff there.

"Good Morning guys!"

"Good morning. Btw are you free later?" 

If a guys asked it, say no. But if it's a girl, say yes but be careful too.

"Oh sure I'm free Faith. Who are we going with?"

"To be honest, I want us to be alone. Unless you're not fine with it. i can ask the twins, De Leon, Arzaga, probably the Garcias too."

You can be alone with a friend. Faith is a friend, therefore you can be alone with her. 

"Well I'm fine with just the both of us. Where are we going anyway?"

"Just the usual. Milk tea, coffee, drinks?" 

If someone asked you for a milk tea, suggest going to Communitea or Quaranstea.

"Okay then. How about Communitea or Quaranstea?" 

"Uhmm okay? Let's go after duty then." They both nodded at each other. 

Don't forget to ask why she wants to be alone with you.

Also remember to text your best friends about it. 

TIME SKIP

"Thea let's go before the queue piles up!" Then later on Faith put her arm around her neck and signaled to go. 

Soon they arrived at Communitea. It is actually a subsidiary shop of Kaede's company. Once the counter girl saw them she took note Thea's name right away. 

"Oh Doc Itona you're here. Same order?" 

"Hmm yeah."

"How about you Doc Santiago?"

"Hhmm.. I guess I'll try Mousse for today. How about you? You're not going to try something new?" 

If someone asked you that, then just stick to your favorites.

"Nah I'm good."

"Okay if you say so. 

They paid and waited for their order which didn't take too long. They went to a seat right away and started convos. 

"Uhmm.. why do you want to be alone with me anyways?" 

"Oh well.. nothing. I just feel like it. Besides among all our colleagues you're the only one who's a bit quiet nowadays. Maybe for catching up as well." 

"Ohh okay." She nodded along. 

"Now.. may I ask what goes on in your life? How is it living with Ruth, Jan and Kay?"

"Well it's fine. Not that bad. We take care of each other. Most of the time it's me being took care of. Which is something I don't get because Jan is the youngest."

"You know Jan. She's quite feisty but she can handle yourself. Not that you can't but I think you must have got it know."

"Oh right.."

Something ruined you before. Now you must be careful and your best friends must take care of you. 

"It's a miracle isn't it. We all thought you're not gonna make it. But look, you're all alive!" 

Yes, you're alive. 

________________