... _ _

"Okay here you are. Hi Doc Feito!" Ruth greeted the other doctor.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have to go now. See yah tomrrow!" 

You're leaving. At least bid farewell to your friend. 

"Bye Faith!" 

Time Skip 

"Here's our dinner!" Kay prepared the baked sushi and bundle of seaweeds for each person on the table. Everyone literally drooled with the sight of it. It's the only dish which the four of them can eat all together. 

"Make sure you all got your respective plate colors. We have to be done eating by 6:45." She reminded everyone before they start eating. 

Yours is the pink one. You may start eating once you got that. 

They all devoured on their food a but fast to meet the time. 

Time Skip 

"It's 6:45! Jan and Thea up!" Ruth ordered the two which was followed right away. 

"You know Jan, I just realized I still haven't done any chores in this house." Both stopped on their tracks. Thea continued. 

"Can I help next time? I mean it'll be unfair if only the three of you works around here." 

"Hmmm.. I'll ask the rest first."

"Why need permission. It's not like it's a bad thing. Wouldn't Kay and Ruth be glad rather if I'll help too. They're kinda getting tired." Jan sighed and faced Thea. When she was about to talk the curious girl started blinking her eyes in a rapid way. 

Then everything went black with the latter's point of view. Supposed she's all conscious she could have heard what Jan said. 

Meanwhile 

"Kaede, she asked many questions today. Aren't you bothered about it?"

"Ruther relax. It's embedded into her. She at least needs to have a sense of curiosity."

"Guys, I know it'll be nth time if I'll ask you but, 

when can we input her other memeories?"

___________________