2

Haewon stared into his detached eyes, the eye contact making her goosebumps wake and her to shudder

The way he looked at her was different, it was like he was giving her a warning, there was more to him.

He walked slowly towards Haewon while she stood frozen at her spot, legs turning immobile. She was unable to comprehend anything, completely oblivious to the fact that everyone in that ballroom was a mafia, involved in murdering in one way or another.

He soon stopped and gave an evil smirk before he lifted up his fingers and snapped as the lights went out making everyone panic.

In a blink of an eye he was gone as the lights turned back on, as everyone looked around for him.

" Fuck, he's doing it again."
" Shit he is blinking"

Jisung was the best ranking Mafia gang's ace for a reason, aside from him being skillful with knives and guns, he was born with unique powers.

He only learnt how to use it when he was older, he had always felt it in his mind, it took all of his concentration to Blink, it is an ability where you transfer all your energy from your mind into your body and you'd teleport over a short distance.

The most people he had managed at once was 4, but he was drained out of energy after doing it that he was unconscious for a week straight.

However, despite that special ability, he suffered from alexithymia, it wasn't severe but he had never understood how happiness, sadness, fear and love felt like, he had grown up locked up in a training room, forced to train by his father to become the person he was today.

" Emotions makes you weak." his father had always told him, Jisung never knew who his mother was, only vague memories but he still didn't know what she had looked like.

He suffered alone, no one had been there so he was only able to live with it, barely manging to runaway from that hell hole alive, then managed to slowly pick himself up and joined NCT.

Haewon went running towards her parents when she  saw them from a distance, relieve gleamed in their eyes at their daughter being safe - for now.

The moment the lights went out Haewon's parents knew what was up, and it was a complete surprise to them, they thought luring him here would make them dominant but they were wrong.

" Mom! Dad!" Haewon yelled as she waved her hands frantically and started to walk towards her, afraid of what the boy might do if they left their daughter alone.

But before they could do that, the lights went out again and the next moment Haewon's nose and mouth was covered with a handkerchief as a sweet scent filled her senses.

She started getting sleepy, but she tried her best to stay awake as the lights flashed back on to show Jisung holding her with a languid smirk on his face as he narrowed his eyes intimidatingly at your parents.

" Put her down, Jisung!" your parents yelled but he didn't care, instead, he just chuckled bitterly

" Well, let the games begin shall we?" he said before the lights went out again as he blinked, carrying Haewon's sleeping figure out and into the black van.

" Okay, I got her, what's next?"

edited.