16

Gunshots were heard everywhere, everyone ran around shooting and fighting each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gunshots were heard everywhere, everyone ran around shooting and fighting each other.

" Where the hell is Haewon?" Jisung mumbled panickingly to himself, searching from one room to another while shooting enemies along the way, the house was a whole mansion, it would take a long time if they were to search the entire house.

He ran, opening and looking around each room, trying to use his blinking ability but did not have enough concentration for it.

He tried, the mental energy in his brain decreasing, as he felt like his mind turned weaker, the loud pounding of his heart, worry whirling in his mind took over everything.

" Looking for someone?" The familiar deep, emotionless voice spoke, Jisung turned around, to see the devil himself standing there, leaning against the wall, a smirk on his face as he faced the boy.

Anger bubbled inside Jisung, clenching his fist, " Where did you keep her?" he spoke through gritted teeth, looking at his father with fury in his eyes.

His whole body burning with anger waiting to explode, watching as his father adjusted his position painfully slow, clearly on purpose.

" Well, looks like you got your emotions back hmm? No wonder you're so weak." the old man spoke, looking at his son who was watching him in anger.

The grip on Jisung's knife tightened, waiting for the right moment, hoping that his mind would work for once, just to save Haewon.

" Shut up! Where did you keep Haewon?" Jisung said, taking a bold step forward, the amount of anger he felt was too much, and he was about to snap.

" Who said that I would tell you hm? Can you even do anything, useless being." his father spat, disgust in his voice.

" You freaking monster!" Jisung yelled, every bit of hatred evident in his voice, as he threw a knife at his father, missing by merely a centimeter.

His father tilted his head, looking at the boy, " You gotta do better than that my child." he spoke, before Jisung blinked to him and punched him in the jaw.

-

Haewon sat in the room, fidgeting around with her restraints, trying to get out of the rope tied around her wrists.

She shifted and turned the rope trying to grasp for the right knot, after a few frustrating minutes she managed to untie herself.

Haewon stood up but her legs felt numb from sitting down. She limped out of the room, face pale as she tried to clear her vision.

The ringing in her ears didn't stop, as her head spun. Attempting to identify her surroundings but failed miserably as she squinted, ultimately deciding to walk in a random direction.

" Oh look who's here." That was all she heard, along with a gunshot before a stabbing pain pierced through her. Haewon's hands immediately went to cup her stomach, feeling the sticky, wet substance on her hand.

The girl's body fell weak, dropping on the floor as blood rapidly oozed out, creating a puddle under her.

" H-haewon?" Jisung said, looking at his lover worriedly. He immediately ran towards her and pulled her into his embrace.

She looked up and weakly smiled at him as tears filled his eyes. Haewon's eyes started to feel heavy, her entire face pale as she felt herself shutting down.

" No, Haewon don't go please, stay with me, I beg you." Jisung mumbled desperately, trying to get the girl to stay awake, but she was too tired and weak for it.

" Don't cry." Haewon whispered, smiling weakly before she fell into the dark depths of her mind.

Her vision blurred, soon turning black as her entire body fell motionless in Jisung's arms.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

edited.

alexithymia | jisungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें