9

" Guys, Haewon is still inside

" Guys, Haewon is still inside." Jisung spoke, sounding like he didn't care at all, yet his heart started beating rapidly, panicking as his mind revolved around the endangered girl.

Emotions puddled up in his heart, emotions that he hasn't learnt nor understood.

" Jisung it's gonna explode! We can't go back!" Taeyong shouted.

" Don't come with me." Jisung said before running back into the house frantically.

The boys were left outside, not knowing what to do, they drove further away, away from the bomb, feeling worried for the youngest who was left inside with the girl.

Jisung came in, blinking everywhere, as the timer slowly buzzed, time became quick, as seconds passed.

5 seconds

Something about the way Jisung thought of her clicked in his brain. The thought of her scared face and miserable cries.

The image of her being tied onto a chair like Chenle, crying and panicking, breathing uneven and short, tears pouring from her eyes.

The image as clear as day it was like magic, when all his mental energy imagined the image of the girl trapped in the room which led to him blinking in front of her.

Watching Haewon's figure wailing for help, blindfolds covering her eyes, darkness being all that she can see, Jisung hurriedly rushed over to her side.

His heart going miles per hour, his emotions in his heart slowly processing through his brain, giving him newfound power and energy.

" Stop moving, i'm trying to help you." Jisung mumbled as she thrashed, feeling afraid that he was hurting her but slightly relieved to have someone there together with her.

beep. beep. beep.

The bomb sounded, each beep getting louder and louder, faster and faster, signalling the eruption occuring.

Jisung didn't know what kind of energy he felt, it was all in his mind as he went and grabbed Haewon immediately after untying everything, hugging her.

The girl's tears dripped onto the tip of his fingers, as light glowed, his hands wrapped around her head blocking her ears from any sound as his eyes turned a deep shade of ocean blue.

The tip of his fingers lighting up as a forcefield surrounded them, everything around exploded as Haewon cried into his chest, wetting his shirt.

Time passed painfully slow as Jisung struggled to hold the forcefield together, not knowing how his newfound ability works.

Haewon looked up with tears glistening in her eyes, staring into his magically blue ones while a forcefield protected the two. She felt safe in his arms, tempting her to bury her head into his chest.

" Your eyes are pretty." Haewon mumbled as Jisung looked down at the girl, feeling his head clear as the forcefield evaporated, eyes turning back to the original dark chocolate brown ones.

Everything was ruined, every bits and pieces of the house completely shattered, the floor filled with the different parts of the house.

Hearing as the explosion stopped, the boys came back, hoping that nothing had happened, knowing they couldn't have made it out alive.

But they were wrong as they saw the two standing there completely fine and healthy.

They ran towards them, giving hugs and enthusiatic cheers, all of that seemed too happy though, it can't just end with eveyone unscathed, could it?

Well, Jisung stood, emotionless of course, quietly standing at the side as the rest celebrated, he felt the usual pounding headache coming back, the sickness that he had gotten before.

Haewon ran up to him and gave him a hug, thinking that it was all okay, of course no one could see through his expressionless self, allowing himself to suffer alone.

" Are you okay?" the girl innocently inquired, looking up at him as she tilted her head like a puppy, bringing a small smile to his face, one that no one has ever seen before.

Everyone's eyes widened at that smile, but it soon disappeared as Jisung fell to the ground.

His vision blurring as the pain from his head took over his body, his vision turning black in a matter of seconds.

" Jisung! Jisung!" Chenle screamed as his body fell unconscious, hands and legs weak, laying on the ground motionlessly, face pale, the tension in the air grew as Taeyong checked his pulse, his facial expressions slowly turning into a serious one.

" Fuck, call the ambulance, he isn't breathing."

edited

edited.