6

" You

" You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere."

Haewon's eyes widened, her heart pulsated, her ears began ringing at thought of what they might do to her, his piercing black eyes shooting right through her, making Haewon feel small.

" Well, let's teach you a lesson, sh'all we?" he whispered to her ear, his breath fanning her neck as he spoke.

Barely a second passed before Haewon was back into that dimly lit room, tied to a chair once again.

For a second Jisung was behind her tying back her bonds but tighter than before then next he was in front of her.

" Shit." Haewon cursed under her breath, forgetting that he was able to teleport or whatever it was.

The door opened and the other boys entered the room, face straight, expressions emotionless, walking in a  synchronized manner, making them look like robots.

Haewon sunk into her seat, wanting a hole to magically appear for her to hide in it as they all looked at her like she had lost their trust.

The room looked darker than before, or was it just the atmosphere?

The air around all of Haewon was tensed, a silence with unspoken words as all of them just looked at each other.

" I didn't make myself clear, did I? I told you, you are not going anywhere, you got that?" Jisung spoke looking down at her, his bangs falling over his eyes and his hands playing with a knife.

Haewon nodded timidly, fidgetting in her seat uncomfortably, watching as the knife moved around his fingers with ease. Despite him being skillful, she couldn't help but worry if it'll drop and slice her leg.

" Hm, I still don't think the message got across, so let's do something different okay?" Jisung spoke, lowly, looking at her with his piercing dark gaze, feeling herself cower under his stare.

He stood in front of Haewon and blinked behind, putting his knife dangerously close to her throat, it was an inch away from getting cut.

She gulped in fear, body frozen, afraid that a slight movement could bring death upon her. Jisung held the knife firmly, arms securely holding Harwon still as he brought his face closer, breath fanning her at her earlobe as he whispered lowly.

" You wanted to learn this the hard way huh? We've been kind enough to do everything of your requests but you still decide to run away? You deserve to die don't you?" Haewon stayed still, every single word processing through her brain. She gulped down a lump in her throat as tears pricked her eyes, she didn't want to die, who would?

Haewon bit her lips, eyes looking back at his cold ones, feeling shivers run down her spine as he stared at her with those souless eyes.

It felt as if she could get killed at the slightest actions she made, dominance radiated off of him like a lion hunting for its prey.

Haewon's life had always been calm and peaceful, her parents always protected her, providing a roof over her head.

Haewon was a normal girl, going to school and going home, having a rich family and good grades.

" You want to get killed don't you?" he asked, voice cutting through the tensed atmosphere, Haewon only managed to shake her head as tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

Haewon glanced at the other boys standing in the room in hopes of them helping to convince the angered ace to stop but instead they looked straight at the wall not speaking a word or sparing her a single glance.

" Words please, angel." he spoke, voice firm and soft, his calmness would have scared anyone, she gulped down a lump in your throat, as she forced her brain to function and mouth to talk.

" N-no." she managed to stutter out, words were hard to form as she panicked, mind in a frenzy.

She felt fear engulf her as a panic attack started to occur, the dark, small and stuffy room brought no help to her situation.

Haewon's breath quickened, as her heart rate increased, tears rapidly pouring down her cheeks.

It felt as if the room was closing up on her, the fact that a knife was dangerously close to her throat didn't help. Haewon gasped in need of more air, wanting to slow her breathing but the situation she was in prevented her from doing so.

" Oh shit." Jisung mumbled under his breath, knowing the fact that Haewon was having a panic attack as her breath became uneven.

Jisung understood how bad it was to have one, his instincts kicked in as he blinked away grabbing his medication oil that helped him during panic attacks before blinking back into the room and handing opening it for Haewon to smell.

The sweet scent infiltrated her senses, feeling herself gradually calm down, but something about his touch left sparks.

Haewon felt her heart flutter at the way he cared for her, his cold actions from before evaporated from her mind.

Nearly forgetting about what had happened a few minutes ago as Jisung untied her bonds, setting your hands free in hopes to help calm you down.

He didn't understand what brought him to do what he was doing - to help the girl. His mind filled with the thought of saving her from that misery he once felt, his heart swelling with imense worry for her,  more than he had felt towards anyone else.

Something took over the boy as he pulled Haewon into his embrace, soothingly stroking her hair as she cried into his chest, feeling herself calm down instantly.

The other dreamies just stared at the two in bewilderment, feeling shocked by the younger's actions, not seeing that side of him before.

Jisung's chin rested on top of her head, arms wrapped around her waist, drawing comforting circles on her back as her head dug into his chest, seeking for solace from his warmth.

It was a sight none of them had ever expected to see, the way the younger looked so skillful in comforting the girl.

The way his body was relaxed and facial expressions soft, his tough shell broken down, left him looking half vulnerable, like watching Haewon having a panic attack triggered the soft side in him.

Haewon was making him feel things he had never felt before as she stood there with her head buried in his chest, his scent taking over ner senses, making Haewon feel some type of way.

" What the hell is going on here?"

edited.