7

After a few minutes, Haewon's breathing went back to normal, as she closed her eyes with her hands wrapped around Jisung's waist

After a few minutes, Haewon's breathing went back to normal, as she closed her eyes with her hands wrapped around Jisung's waist. For some reason, she felt safe in his embrace, his warmth bringing her a form of comfort.

" What the hell is going on here?" a voice spoke, fiercely as the door slammed open, revealing an angry Taeyong, standing straight with a dominant aura around him.

" None of your business." Jisung spat as he untangled his hands from Haewon's waist before placing her down on the chair and turning to face the elder.

" We need to go now. It's an emergency, Chenle you take care of Haewon, the rest we need to head to talk to them now." Taeyong said hurriedly, as Jisung immediately blinked away while the rest of the dreamies left the room.

" Be safe okay, Haewon?" Taeyong said softly, as she nodded her head lightly in confusion before he left. He closed the door behind him, leaving her and Chenle alone in the room.

Haewon looked at Chenle, only to see him biting his lips nervously as he fidgetted from one leg to another, his panicked state brought her curiosity as many questions flooded her mind.

" What is happening?" Haewon blurted out, despite knowing very well that she would be left in the dark.

" It's nothing, don't worry, we can handle it." he responded simply, flashing a small smile to her.

" Ugh, I hate this. I hate being trapped here, being left in the dark about things and getting left alone to rot in this house." Haewon ranted out frustratingly, Chenle walked up to her as he crouched down to her level.

He looked into her eyes, his own held immense worry and concern, but she didn't know what it was for.

" Sometimes, it's better that you don't know certain things." he spoke softly, a hint of guilt in his voice.

-

" How the hell could you let them off!" Jisung yelled frustratingly, as they sat in the van to head towards Haewon's house where they held a meeting.

The boys all sat in silence, headed towards an emergency mission. Haewon's parents were dangerous, one of the best in the mafia gang that they were enemies with, the gang where the leader was Jisung's father, the most horrible person alive.

All 20 members, not including Chenle who was left at home with the girl, were headed towards her house, stationing themselves around it in case anything happened.

Taeyong and Jisung, the main people in the group headed into the building, walking towards the meeting room where Haewon's parents stood.

Taeyong and Jisung strided in, slamming the door open, as her parents turned around terrifyingly slow, with smug smirks on their faces.

" What the fuck do you want?" Jisung spat, feeling impatient as anger slowly rose just by looking at their faces.

" Woah, chill, we just wanted to talk." Haewon's mom said as the two sat down, the tension growing in the air.

" Just tell us quickly and we will leave."

" I don't think it'd be so quick, you do know we are planning way ahead of all of you right?" her father said, voice firm.

It may have seemed like a normal meeting, but in this world, it was either you leave alive, or you leave when something bad is happening.

" Shut the hell up, we have your daughter remember? We can just kill her if you want." Jisung said, voice filled with venom, anyone would have felt scared of him at that moment but your parents knew their dominance and power over him.

" You do know we are ahead right?" her father repeated, smirking at the two who sat at the opposite, frustrated.

" Wow, so you don't even care about your daughter?" Jisung said, his voice calm, every ounce of frustration and impatience gone as he spoke, knowing very well not to join their game.

" Who said that we didn't care about her, that's what I meant. One. Step. Ahead."

edited

edited.