17

warning: there is some violence in this chapter so if you're uncomfortable please skip :)

Jisung watched as Haewon's eyes closed and the hand that clutched on his fell to her side.

A tear escaped watching the girl in his arms like that, hatred, anger, disgust, every negative emotion one could think of whirled inside him.

Something inside him switched, a dangerous side buried deep down in his mind came out.

His eyes turned red, he laid the girl's body on the ground softly before standing up slowly, cracking his neck from one side to another before turning around painfully slow.

All emotions from before, gone, his face held a bored and apathetic expression as he looked at his father who stared back at him.

Power that Jisung had never felt occupied his mind, it felt like everything was at the tip of his fingertips.

He took one step forward while his father took one step back, the energy radiating off him was too much to handle.

" Are you scared now?" Jisung spoke, voice sounding like a demon, venom dripping off each and every word as he tilted his head, looking at his father with his bloody red eyes.

His father bit his lips, eyes widening in shock at his son's change in appearance, power radiating off him.

" Cat got your tongue?" Jisung spoke, an evil smirk on his face.

At this point everyone was staring at him in shock, it wasn't the same boy that they had known, this one was completely different.

" Let's just end this now, sha'll we?" he spoke, cracking his knuckles before disappearing and reappearing everywhere, dangerously getting closer to his father, the grip on his knife tightened.

In a blink of an eye, Jisung appeared behind his father, knife on his throat.

" Let me teach you a lesson." he whispered into his father's ear, his father squirmed in his arms but Jisung's grip was tight, holding him in place as he slowly killed him.

" How..can..you.kill your own father." The man said through the last few seconds he had.

Jisung laughed bitterly, " Father? Seriously? You lost that title years ago." He spoke before his father's body went pale, his eyes closed and he died.

" Pathetic." Jisung spoke as he kicked the dead body that was on the floor, the chaos stopped as the old man died.

Jisung eyes cleared, his head pounded painfully, there was ringing in his ears as he walked towards Haewon, carrying her body.

" You guys can handle it here, right?" he asked the others as they nodded, allowing the youngest to help the girl.

So, he blinked to the nearest hospital, frantically carrying her inside and the doctors rushed to attend to her, bringing the girl into the emergency room for surgery.

The next few hours passed painstakingly slow as Jisung stayed at outside pacing around the hallway.

Then when the doctors came out, he immediately rushed to them, throwing them millions of questions.

" She's in a coma, we don't know when she will wake up, days, weeks, months, years, and if she's unlucky she might never wake up..." the doctor said before he left.

And on that dark rainy night, in the hallways, Jisung cried, blaming himself for everything feeling his whole world crashing down on him.

" I'm so useless, freaking useless."

edited

edited.