Chapter 3

The time for the party finally came. The guests were collecting downstairs whilst I was still upstairs putting on the finl touches to my makeup. I hadn't let anyone see my dress, I wanted it a surprise (hopefully one to annoy my fiance and father) If I couldn't leave this party then i'd find new ways to annoy them.

I checked my drawer, making sure no-one had found the devil costume, then taking mental note to return that ASAP.

"Amanda are you nearly ready? Everyone's waiting for you." My mother called up to me as i placed the back of my earing on.

"Alex make sure she's still up there." My dad said to my brother, trying to whisper but failing miserably.

"I'm here." I stated walking down the stairs. My fathers eyes widened but that shock was soon replaced with anger, my mother rolled her eyes most likely expecting me to hve done something like this, my brother giggled a little but composed himself when he saw my fathers face. I searched the crowd for my fiance but he was nowhere to be seen, that doesn't bother me though i'll shock him later. As i looked through the rest of the crowd the only thin that returned my smile were displeased looks and anger.

Soon my fiance came out. I saw him be pulled over by his mother who most likely warned him about my antics but... instead of anger on his face when he saw me. There was a smug look on his face. My God he mde me feel uncomfortable as he approached licking his lips as he looked me up and down. I felt sick.

"Hey gorgeous." He went in for a kiss but i turned my head to the side making him growl slightly. Good my antics were actually paying off.

I saw my father shooting me daggers, warning me to be polite and put on the show. It wasn't happening.

Soon Hailey appeared looking slightly flustered. I looked from her to Micheal and sw the awkward look she gave him, it was filled with lust. I instantly knew why neither of them were there when i came down the stairs..

Hailey noticed the look I gave her as i then dragged her outside to the front porch.

"Hailey. Did you and my fiance just have a quicky." I didn't even need ask, I already knew the answer but had to be sure before i condemned her.

Her face said it all. I looked down disappointed.

"What you weren't giving him any! You don't even like him!" She yelled at me

"Just because i don't like him doesn't mean you get to go around sleeping with other peoples fiances!" I yelled back at her.

"It doesn't matter that he's your fiance! He's not even going to marry you! He wants me! He told me so last week!" I frowned in responce

"So this has been going on for over a week?" She nodded in response. "Well Hailey, as we know I don't love him so you two can go run off together now."

"I'm not going anywhere with her." Micheal said appearing in the door way. "No Amanda, no matter what happens i'll be marrying you. And when that happens you'll be all mine."

"And what you just get to put your d**k wherever you want then?" Both Hailey and Micheal were shocked by my words. Michel slowly inched closer to me.

"Yes. And you'll be the perfect little housewife whilst I do."

"Oh of course you and your many mistresses will be welcomed into my home obviously. Hey why don't i throw us all a little party! Hailey you're obviously invited and guess what you win the biggest backstabbing slut ribbon."

Hailey turned tears in her eyes and faced towards the door.

Soon Micheal was right infront of my face, he grabbed hold of my chin, not letting go and pulled me into a kiss. I froze. My open eyes stared at him in shock.

Before i could stop myself, my hand raised and wacked him across his cheek. I knew my mistake immeditely as anger flashed across his eyes and he pulled me closer squeezing my arm and yelled into my face "YOU ARE MINE. YOU ALWAYS WILL BE MINE."

Fear engulfed me and i felt myself start to tear up. I pushed him off me before hopping onto my brothers moterbike and riding off.

I knew exactly where I was going to go. Exotica. The club up in London.