Chapter 5

"Where were you fiance?" I was greeted by a very angry Micheal who instantly slammed me against the wall bashing my head against the hard brick.

"Ow you p***k!" I exclaimed instantly clutching the back of my head as pain seared through my scalp.

"You deserved that. You left. You are my fiance! Now where were you!" He spat into my face, words like venom as he continued "Come on you b***h! Tell me where the f**k you were!"

I froze. Oh God i hate this, why do I always freeze. I need to push him off me, then run. Just do something Amanda.

But i didn't.

I was woken up from my thoughts as a fist collided with the wall next to my head, I yelled out desperate for someone to come and help me.

"Shut up Amanda!" Micheal yelled at me, now with one arm holding my wrists in place and with the other stroking the side of my face. "You're mine Amanda. Do you understand?"

"I...." A seering pain shot across my cheek when i didn't say it quick enough.

"Say it."

"I... Am not yours. And i never will be." I said breaking out of his grip and walking away.

I turned and walked into the next room and saw my Father, Mother and brother all sitting there listening to what was going on outside.

"So none of you thought it would be a good idea to come and help me then? Not a single f*****g one of you!" I was upset and furious at them, especially my brother, he always told me he'd look after me, protect me and here he sits as my 'fiance' hurts me.

I turned on my heel and walked out, clutching my cheek. This will definitely bruise.

***

ALEX'S POV

BANG!

"Was that Micheal?" We'd all been in the living room worrying about Amanda and where she'd gone. By we I of course mean I, my father obviously didn't care and my mother is a deadbeat. Ugh Amanda is so foolish sometimes, why can't she just do what she's told like i do.

I heard another bang this time louder. Micheal was getting angry.

Not with my sister.

I stood up, walking over to the door when my father piped up "Where do you think you're going?"

"Someone needs to help Amanda before this gets out of hand."

"Sit down." he said, calm as ever.

"What no! We don't know what he's capable of. I will not let him hurt my sister."

"SIT THE F**K DOWN ALEX." This time he commanded me.

I didn't want to get on my fathers bad side he's a dangerous man, not that my sister realises this or cares for this fact, and i'd rather not anger him any more.

Soon Amanda walked in, I could see the tears threatening to spill out of her eyes but i couldn't appologize at the minute. Oh God i wish i'd have helped her.

***
AMANDA'S POV

I ran out of the house, not looking back.

'Oh Gosh i need another couple of drinks."

Back to the exotic i go then.

Thankfully no costumes were needed this time, i had a nice silver dress in the back of my car that'd work so i quickly threw it on.

I climbed out of the taxi, paying him his money.

As i walked over to the que the bouncer caught my arm. "What are you doing?" I asked as he walked me over to the entrance.

"Sir said if you came here again to bring you straight to him."

I nodded in responce. Why does he want me again? It was just a one night thing right?

We reached the same lounge i'd been in before and there he sat, drink in his hand looking as stressed as the 1st time we saw eachother.

"Back so soon eh?" He said slightly giggling, "I didn't know i was that good." I laughed in responce.

"You were better than just good."

I did not just say that outloud.

He laughed, taking a sip from his drink and motioning for me to take a seat.

"Ok what's wrong with you tonight?" He asked. I sighed.

"Are you sure you want me to get into my whole mess?" I asked picking up his drink from the table, then finishing it.

"Yes."

So I told him everything. From my daddy issues to the rest of my family issues, to my fiance issues and how i'll be moving out of my house hopefully soon (well i'd saved up nearly enough) and couldn't wit to be rid of my family.

He listened really well, and didn't inturrupt once.

"I have a proposition for you Amanda." He said after a few minutes of silence. I nodded reassuring him to continue, "We both find comfort in eachother. Do you realise where i'm going with this?"

I nodded slightly taken aback.

"There's just one thing you need to know. I'm married."