- 1 chapter -

Heyoo~
This is my first book.. so i hope you won't judge me that much..
A n y w a y !
Enjoy~

---» ☯︎ «---

"Alright..c'mon get in bed."

Caring mother said to 2 of her kids as they laughed and went in the warm and cozy bed, covering themselfs with blanket and waiting for mom to ask them their favourite question.

"Which is it tonight?"

She asked them with gentle smile on her lips.

"As always! I want to hear how mama and papa met!"

Meiko screamed with excitement and sparkles in her eyes.

"Why am i even asking huh? Okie dokie, but promise me that you will sleep all night after this long story."

She said pinching their noses and cupping cheeks.

"Pinkey promisee!"

Boy with reddish hair smiled from ear to ear and showed you his small baby finger for pinkey promise. Haru looked at his sister Meiko to do the same. She nodded and smiled at her mother with pleasing smile.

"Alright! Lie down and listen to the story.."

She started as she turned off biggest light and standed up with grin.

"Long time ago.. there was one girl named Y/n Eita and she lived with her mother and brother. Little did she know that her friends weren't here for her when she was lost and needed help. Not so long after loosing her female friends y/n was bullied by these baddies. I hope you won't be like that right?"

She pointed playfully at twins and they nodded in sync.

"We won't be!"

Haru said in proud tone and mother smiled kindly at her beloved children.

"Very well.. y/n got over her problems and studied much much to get to her dreamed High school. Because she weren't just interested in that stories named shounen, but also volleyball!
School she applied to was named Shiratorizawa high school and there was one team, what was feared by others.. this team had players full of seriousness and strenght. Just as their coach always told. Simple is the best and simple for volleyball is tallness and strenght.

There was their ace, Ushijima Wakatoshi. His spikes were that powerful that they blowed ball through blockers arms!"

Kids mouths opened in awe as their eyes were sparkling.
"Woaaah!"
They said as they looked at their mother showing them how he spiked.

"There was another feared person in their team. Many people called him as.. Guess monster! He could block anything with his predicting and guessing tips that it scared everything out of people who looked at him..

That's another reason for y/n to get in the famous High school.."

. . .

"FOR FU- MOOM!"

You screamed from the front doors of your house as you looked at the letter, where was written that you are in the Shiratorizawa high school. You couldn't believe it- you really got in!

"Don't scream like that! What happened, why are you so loud?"

Your mom came from kitchen to look at you, kneeling down and holding some letter close to your chest with watery eyes.