- 6 chapter -

---» ۞ «---
.

You couldn't even say a word.. nor a sound could be heard from your mouth. Unknown mans hands travelled from your chest to belly where they punched you and they continued to go down and down. You didn't know what to do anymore. Everything you have done was for nothing. Kicking, punching..screaming..nothing was affective.

The only thing you could do was stand still. And so you did.. your eyes were slowly closing as you were disgusted by everything they did. He started to lick your neck and rip your clothes just to see your bare chest only with bra on it. You wanted to scream, to run.

To do something..but even so these thoughts were just a mere dreams what you desired in this moment. You couldn't do anything from fear with that arms what were touching you where they wanted.

Suddenly you felt one males arm tracing down to your sensitive spot and kneeling down to it as he started to zip your pants open and started to pull it down. You started shivering as cold air touched your bare skin. You kicked him and tears started to form in your eyes.

"Fuck! Don't move you fucking whore!"

Hayami said in frustration as she watched how guy who was kicked in the face started laughing and pulled from his bag full of instruments of torture rape out.You gulped as tears started rolling down your face. You tried to scream again but only muffled words were going out. Nothing clearly inderstalable.

"Shut up a said."

Another man who was licking your neck and chest started to laugh and tore tape apart from your mouth as he wanted to kiss you so badly. You were trying to move away from him but he grabbed your chin thightly causing pain and started kissing you roughly.

- - -

It was finnaly after hard training and Tendou was usually singing his own song reapeatingly as he walked home. He was in his happy mood today, he met cute girl who is going to be his future manager or he hoped so, than he ate meal he made and it was to his surprise very tasty aand what next was pretty nice today..? He asked himself every evening as he walked home.

Suddenly he tripped over something, what woke him up from his thoughts.

It was y/n's backpack on the road and he grabbed it looking around if you were anywhere to be seen. Unfortunately it was dark and he couldn't see a thing. But after closing up to a park there was an unusual light of camera..'flashlight!'

He thought and started walking into direction where he could barely see.

"Smash what..?"

He was singing quietly and the more he got closer he could see that there were two males and...

"Their..hearts..until it..ceases.."

He said and threw backpack into the near tree as he started to run towards them and kicked into the head of the male who was in lower position knocking him out.

"Who the fuck are you?! Get the fuck away!"

He heard some girl say. It wasn't the one he recognized so well. It was that blond haired girl..who was suspicious of bullying y/n back there and it was right here in front of his eyes. He was right, as always.

"Tsch- you will regret this.."

He lowly chuckled giving a glare to Hayami and you saw how scary Tendou was now. He was more scary than anyone in this world right now. You saw how his red orbs piercied through males and Hayami's heart. Hayami gulped and her camera fell on the ground breaking.

Male who was still in his senses started to attack Tendou but your friend dogded every attack and landed blow on his opponent in a response.

"smash it smash it into pieces..."