- 2 chapter -

---» ❤︎ «---

"God, what is he doing? He isn't even a woman to take that long to dress up."

You clicked your tongue in annoyance and checked on your clock to discover that he is inside for 15 minutes already.

"Did he fell asleep?"

You asked yourself as you came inside again and slowly opened doors of his room, just to see Semi still sleeping soundly.

"That asshole....... WAKE UP DUMBASS, WE WILL BE LATE!!"

You screamed at him, grabbing pillow from beside him and smashing it to his face.

"Jeez, I AM UP, IM' UP!"

he screamed back at you, terrified that it was actualy a dream, where he was in Shiratorizawa on first period. But it was just a dream and he was l a t e.

"Alright..i don't know if i can wait for you, because i don't want to be late because of you.."

You said as you pretended to be mad at him. But when you opened your eyes and saw him doing puppy eyes, you sighed in defeat and crossed arms on your chest.

"Okaay- i will wait, but dress up already!"

Since your mother already went to her job, it was your duty to wake your OLDER brother up and serve him meal, for him when he would be with his team practicing volleyball.

After waking him up, you went outside and grabbed your skateboard and held it until Semi finnaly arrived.

"Finnaly! C'mon we must go."

You said and landed on skate as he did the same. You two learned how to ride it without problems and now it's saving your ass from being late.

. . .

After awhile, you threw your skate into bushes near the school and ran towards big bulding, seeing that the gate was closing already.
"Fuck.."

You cursed underneath your breath and jumped high, streched your hands to grab the highest place of the gate, climbing up and jumping on the school's yard safely.

"I did itt!! Try to beat my jump Nii-san!"

You stated and looked at him. His face was dark and annoyed. You saw this and started laughing at his expression, soon it turned out that he was confused about why are you laughing when he tried to be dead serious.

"C'mon i know you can do it! You are tall and even playing volleyball, c'moon Semi-saan!"

You said and it kind of annoyed him but decided to throw his skate over gate and backed up a little from gate.
He started running and jumped high, leaving big awe on your face.

He helped himself with his legs as he bounced from the gate and finnaly landed where you were standing.

"Woaaah! How- hooow!"

Your eyes were sparkling and it really made his ego flow up. He chuckled and grabbed his skate.

"I know right? I am amazi-"