- 5 chapter -

---» 𖣔«---
.

You took seat on the side of the gym right next to gloomy coach who could kick you out in any milisecond.

"So, you are Eita's sister..?"

He started conversation with you ...not good..
You gulped and slowly looked at the coach, trying to control your nervousity.

"Y-yes, I am."

You said as he looked at you with his 'normal' disgusted look on his face. He was indeed cold to new people.

"He is really good and important in our team. I personally didn't know he had sister."

He said again and you nodded twicely at his statement.

"Have you any interests or hobbies..?"

You looked at him as he was still frowning.

"Yes, sir. I have."

You started to give answers in a simple way trying to be share sympathics for him since he liked simple things.

"And what are they, if i can ask?"

you gulped and looked to the ground trying not to sound awkward in front of their coach,..' he must really have gotten over many things. I could annoy him if i said my lame interests..'

"I-i.. i'm singing now 7th year and also playing piano.."

you said what was true. You were really talented in those things that your mother signed you into art school. You had choice to choose what you want to do and so you choosed singing and playing on piano. Singing lessons were ending completely next year and piano lessons in 3 years. You really want to know how to sing and play piano in the same time.

"That's really interesting..i wouldn't typ these kind of things on you. Tell me, do you know something about volleyball..?"

He asked concered already about what you're going to say.

"Yes! Definitely i know many things about volleyball, it's amazing sport what i really love and want to do..b-but unfornutely i can't do..i am small and i can't even toss a ball.."

You said with sad tone which had him a little surprised. Even so he smiled what you didn't expect.

"I'm now needing someone in this team since our old manager quited..if you would have time maybe you could come here everyday and learn some more about it. I believe that these boys needs someone who is female and could motivate them, afterall i don't want someone who don't know nothing about volleyball."

your eyes widened. This question was out of blue and it really pleased you to hear it from somebody this old, experienced and smart. It was indeed a honor to hear it from this person who was cold to everyone. You had to impress him much for him to say this.

"I-... i think i could handle it. Thank you for your offer! i-i will definitely find time for it!"

You said and smiled slightly at him..'she is sweet and has desires, i think it is good choice to offer her this place. Even so i must to keep eye on her.'