- 4 chapter -

---» ✯ «---
.

"Tell me.. Y/n.. What are your goals in this school? Capture all of my precious things from me..?"

She whispered to your ear what sended shivers all over your body. Your eyes widened that they looked terrified as you looked to the mirror with no signes of emotion..just fear..

"I- ..didn't-"

She slammed her hand on your mouth and you slightly yelped in pain.

"Did i allow you to speak? Be quiet, you whore.."

She said as she slowly started to fill sink with cold water, grinning from ear to ear. You knew it was no point in fighting her in any way. She mastered matrial arts and her grip on you was thight. Not so longer and you felt rough hand on back of your neck. You heard low chuckle from her as you saw that sink was already filled with cold water.

"Please! No! H-hayami!"

You sqealed but she just thightened her grip and pulled your face into sink just to ruin your slight make-up.

"now noow~ Nobody will love you just because you are an ugly, disgusting bitch aren't ya~?"

..'she got some guts to say that if it is just nothing...'

you thought as you felt how hard she was holding onto you, still not letting go. Soon there was no oxygen for you as you started to choke on the water. She was enjoying it, but the bell was ringing what interrupted her in her actions.

"Shit..you have only luck bitch.. see ya in class~"

She said before letting you finnaly go and running from bathroom. You were panting for air as you grabbed towel and started to dry your face.

"- cough - s-shit.. w-why me.."

You said to yourself quietly and rubbed towel against your face. Than you just let your hair fall down and brushed it with a brush. After it you rushed from bathroom to classroom trying to not to be that late.

- - -

Tendou was late to his class like always. He didn't mind being late. His friend Semi wanted to buy drink and he is probably in the classroom already.But Tendou didn't like school at all. He was finnaly near his class as he saw some blond haired girl running from toilet to her classroom, obviously she seemed like first-year.

He didn't like first years that much but that girl he met outside the gym was kinda nice not gonna lie..
"Pfft- that girl is going to be scolded. It's already after break."

He mutterred to himself at the sight of that girl running fastly. Soon after her c/h girl he knew appeared too. Her eyes looked kind of swollen than before and her front hair was slightly wet with her hair down..'what happened to her? was she with that blonde haired girl in bathroom? what happened? im confused...'

He thought to himself as he looked closer on the c/h haired girl. She was looking really afraid. Was it because she was late? Or because of something else..?

He than decided to not care that much and continued his way to his own classroom what already started and he knew he is going to be scolded again.