It's over - GOOD A/N

Just take the time to read this chapter. It's going to be good, I promise you!

So, there's a chapter that sums up the book, and it's being realeased tomorrow. I haven't worked on this book in awhile because I don't know how to end it, honestly. I know what was going to happen but I don't know how to even start writing it. So in the next chapter that'll be realeased tomorrow, it explains what happens in the rest of this book.

It also ends in the final summery of this book which is a fluff of Hosuh and Stephen going to the board walk carnival in the summer.

I'm also kind of not happy writing this book anymore. It made very happy while writing it, but it's time to move on.

One door closes, another one opens!
So I'm going to write another book that I'll work on all Summer and by the start or end of August, it should be completed!

I'm still into Danplan, and I like Aop. I'm still here and I'm not leaving!
So what you guys can do for me is leave a comment down bellow of a plot, or an au, or both! It can be a vauge sceneario or whatever, and I'll pick one, or maybe a few, and write a book on it.

Of course, I'll add my own twist to it, but it's whatever. It'll probably be Stosuh, seeing as a lot of people aren't big fans of Jaydan, and that kind of stuff. Even after all the drama, I still love the old people we used to know, and even the new people we've been presented with.

So leave a comment down bellow of what you'd like to see, ship wise, au, whatever. And I'll be excited to see what you guys come up with.

Have fun!