12 : Old Griffin and Alphas arrival.

The huge wolf slipped from my grip and bit me in my leg. Before his sharp yellow canines cut through my skin, I hit him with my free paw and threw him on the ground. Using my advantage of speed I had his neck locked between my jaws before he got up. With the slightest movement from him, his throat will be cut.

Noise came from all around me and swarmies running towards us, Ben was there too, still in his sleeping pajama. The enforcers were doubting either to step in to break the fight or to let the two rogues fight to the death. For them, one dead rogue equals one less problem.

The alpha headed the swarm, soaked in sweat, and clearly not happy we interrupted his workout.
I released the wolf when I viewed Alia, and Thunder walking towards us. Rubbing the sleep off their eyes and yawning.

The metallic taste of blood was teasing my wolf as I licked the little cut on the ashy wolf's fur.

He brushed his nose on my ears, trying to link me. It's been so long since I saw him, therefore, linking required permission from both sides and mutual trust. Werewolves wouldn't let random people get in their minds.

'I trained you well pup!' His rumbling familiar voice echoed in my head.

'Nah, You left three years ago, I trained myself'

'Don't get smug little girl, you only caught me because I fought in swarm technics.'

I grumbled at him and turned to where Alia sat my clothes, behind a far tree so the little audience I made here won't get another show.

When I and Griffin were dressed, with his terrifying eagle on his shoulder. He threw me my clothes back and went to hug his favorite lad.

A coughing sound came from the swarmies "I suppose you don't know that fighting isn't allowed outside the combats field." Alpha Leon spoke in an authoritative voice.

None of us turned to him, Thunder was busy introducing Alia to Griffin. While I was busy checking on my knife in the pile of clothes.

"I am speaking to you rogues!"

I sighed in relief when I touched the blade in my pants pocket. Only then I looked up to the alpha asking with a smirk "Tell me, Leon, are you gonna be in the combats field today?"

It's the second day of the Moon Peace week. The goal for which we ran two days. Finally, I will get to kick some asses in front of their swarms.

"Next time you make such a savage act in public you will be treated differently!". Snarling at Griffin, he walked away. The rest of the swarmies followed him in whispers like minions.

I turned my attention back to Griffin. "What are you doing here!?"

"I heard you pups are in trouble"

"We're not in trouble" I shrugged, even if we were, why would he come for us? If he knew about the war he should be heading his raiders straight to the promised hole.

Zander met us midway when we were going back to the building. "Fucking Griffin himself! I thought you were dead, old man!"

He scratched the head of the eagle on his shoulder "I might be old but Ego still as young and fast as ever, so watch your mouth pup".

Zander made a short laugh, knowing not to mess with Ego.

Griffin had this eagle since the first time I saw him, the legend in The Promised Hole says it was his mate's, when she died he became crazy and started treating Ego like his mate. He trained him to attack. With a single word, the eagle will poke your eyes with its beak and claws.

We went to the dining room, grabbing breakfast from the open bar and took a seat.

The boys discussed different topics, mainly about Griffin's travels and his information and tricks about packs. He said his team of raiders are on their way to The Promised Hole, uncle Mathew included. Now that was weird!