200 followers you've got to be kidding

SWEET HOLY MOTHER OF NIFFLERS IN THE HEAVEN OF NEWT'S CASE

I just hit 200!!! Whaaat!!!!

You know, guys, I honestly thought the Fantastic Beasts fandom was small.

Like, really small. I joined Wattpad, found some lit fangirls and thought 'Yay! They exist!'

Aaand then... I kept finding more and more and more and more and lots more! I never thought they'd be so many people like me! Even if you don't like Fantastic Beasts or forgot the reason you followed me at all (fair enough, tbh), I'm so grateful!!!

Hell, I never even expected to hit 100! This is incredible, guys, I love you all.

Especially big shoutout to JesRViljoen, my 200th <33

I'd also like to mention some particularly lit peeps that I'm sure you've heard me mention before, but tHEY DESERVE MORE ATTENTION THAN THEY GET, I LOVE THEM >:0 <3333

This is gonna be a long list but psshhhhhhh there's a surprise at the end okay

First off, I want to thank the Saladmanders. You can find all of us here: TheSaladmanderSquad, or the individual members below.

crenin_the_henin: You're our Mother Hen!!! I love you, Cj. Your writing is stELLAR AND I'M SO JEALOUS OH MY GOD HOW, and you're so sweet and caring and protective of all your little chickie babies (us XD). You've been with me every chapter I write, and you never fail to offer support and advice. Also, guys, we ship Cj with her church-soulmate, JP. Remember that.

wholovescatz: Bro, you are the tEa. The littest of the lit saladmanders, dear Az Pizzaz never fails to make me smile by always being up for a chat or her dirty newtina memes that I never get XD. She also hates being called Az Pizzaz so I'm sorry for that XD

fangirling_puff: Eliza, you're the first Wattpadder I ever had a proper friendship with. Your oneshots are amAzing and I love the way we just click when we talk to each other! Honestly, if it weren't for you, I don't think I would have been led into meeting all the other saladmanders, so you're a pretty swag milestone for me :)

There are other saladmanders as well, but they're friends I know in real life, and I'm trying to order this list in an organised manner so I'll mention them after Wattpad friends (sorry guys!)

Newtinalover245: Chimken nugget queen!! Adi is always there in every chapter I write, always commenting things that make me grin like I'm on a terrible toothpaste ad XD. Love ya bro, you're pretty swag <3

EbonySolcum: I think at this point I've mentioned Ebony about a gazillion times (sorry to tag you again ;w;), but honestly, I wouldn't be where I was today without her. Her books are incredible (check them out if you haven't already), and she's the main reason I got a Wattpad account in the first place.

teamgoldstein_0504: Even if I haven't seen you for a few months, you mean no less to me! Your crackhead comments on Skip a Beat and Hold Your Breath make me laugh so hard, and I have an awesome feeling that we'd be best bros in the real world <3

HufflePickett: Eyy, one of my great friends on this platform! Your swanky comments on my works just light up my notifications like little Christmas lights, and I feel honoured to be a part of so many swag inside jokes and 100-response-threads with you!