chapter 1{new day}

'And every breath
                            that ive been taken since
                      you left feels like a waste on me'
                                                               -lewis capaldi

                                                     💖
Chapter 1 {new day}

                                   'Jenna'

I woke up of someone kicking me and rolling me off the bed,i open my eyes to see my little sister kicking me "get up and make us breakfast you lazy bitch" she said kicking me "oh good morning little sister"i said forcing my smile at her i laen to my elbow when i got kick again,i fall back and get up,she rolls her eyes "dont call me brother you monster" she then slam the door,i smile at the door

Atleas she talks to me.

I went downstairs and make them pancakes and put there plates down and some orange juice to fresh there new day as i was about to walk out the kitchen i heard a slam from upstairs and i look up to see mother walking down the stairs "stop staring you bitch and get out of the way"i quikly move aside and stare at the floor when my mom got to the kitchen i rush to the bedroom looking at the clock its 6:15 i quikly go to the bathroom and took a bath letting the cold water calm me.

As you can see why they kicked me and call me names...its because of...dad.. i lost my dad when i was 6,my mom was pregnat that day and thats why they treat me this way....

*flash back*

"Daddy,daddy,daddy" i said running to the ice cream store exited to eat ice cream i stick my tuange out to my dad who is running after me"be careful sweetheart you might trip"mom said laughing i laugh along with her,when i cross the road without looking a truck is rushing at my direction but daddy push me and got hit insted me "no!! Daddy!" I said rushing to daddy,daddy smiled at me "oh child you know i love you i would never g-get you in danger my love,please protect your mama and your little sister ill watch after you at the sky i-ill wait for you my love" tears streaming down my cheeck when daddy said those word "daddy please wake up ill wait for you at the hospita-" i got push by mom who is kneeling down crying.

She then turn to me her eyes is field with anger "what did you do!!!?" Mom said pushhing me againg and again "m-mommy it was an a-accedent" i say,looking at the ground and pool of tears blur my eyes i blink and let them fall "mommy? Do you think i would own a monster like you,mark my words i will dis-ownde you right at this moment,you are not my child!"mommy said before rushing to the ambulance.

*end of the flash back*

And thats the day my mom really dis-ownde me cuple of day that day my grandpa died...okay okay enough of the bad memories,I quikly driend my self up and wrap the towel on my body i dried my hair and went to the closet,i decided ill wear a tank top underneat the hoodie and some black rip jeans,i rush downstair and check my phone 6:40 20 min till the class start,i rush to my keys and go to my car,i bought the car on my own money and im praud of it,i never had time to get or cook breackfast for me i guess im starting my new day with out breackfast.