chapter 3 {Trouble?}

'so before you go
                Was there something i cauld've said
                     Make your heart beat better?'
                                                        -lewis capaldi

Chapter 3{Trouble?}

                                   'Jenna'

"Okay were here at the principals office"the V-neck person said,okay he is getting creppy and absulotly creepy,"uhm excuse you mister V-neck can you let go of my hands now"i said tilting my head to the right feeling emmbaress of what hes doing "o-oh right" he said pulling his hands away,geez this man is creepy.

I knock to the principal's office and i heard a 'come in' i reach for the door knob but the V-neck person open's it,i began to feel iretated to him but i just close my eyes and take a deep breath "after you my lady" i role my eyes and sit on the front of the desk,her office look elegant and fancy but old-iesh style thingy and i can tell this lady like to read because the back of her wooden desk there were tall and thick book shelf,the chair was desighn in a wood with desighn,i look up and hooly fudge she had a modern chandelier,wow this school likely for rich people.

"Oh hey Mrs..." i look at her name on the table "janson" i smiled awkwardly,the lady smiled at me "you must be the new student i see"Mrs. janson greeted "hi mom found the new student btw" V-neck person said before he plop down the couch beside his mother's desk,i bet this guy is spoiled as hell "oh i know i know,but i know you still are hanging around to that slut who keeps driving your expensive car,is she poor or anything,as i can see you keep giving her your car key's and she keep flexing it around like its her car,what if i took your keys and you will walk here to class how about that?." Mrs. janson said,welp told ya the kind of person this guy is SO spoiled,just imagine his girl driving his expensive car rooming around california and hooking up telling its her car like bruh that mess up.

Not judgeng tho i dont know the side of the story soo yee.

"Mom not here your embarresing me." V-neck said looking away,i chukled and look at him "oh really your embarres why didnt you get embarres when you held my hands and drag me here,ya know my arm is going to rip in no time becuase you were like an excited puppy crwaling back to mama." I laugh,i can see his face reeden,his mom chukle and look at me, "so miss jenna here is your schedule and your locker asher can show you your locker and some of your classes and it might be good if you hang out with him so he can get away from that slut." She said smiling

"Oh ill try,i cant be hanging out after school i have job so yeah..,btw who is asher?." i said looking at Mrs. janson "oh its my son" she gesture to V-neck "oh nice to meet you asher have you know that you have a nice personality." I said smirking at him,he look so confuse "you know you never stop you girl that throw garbage at the janitor's head and he keep cleaning it,and the worse part you threw it into some 50 age guy." I said smiling at him,he look at me shock and anger.

"YOU WHAT?!!!" Mrs. janson rage,well thats what he get for pampering his girlfriend and in fact i felt bad for the janitor who worked so hard to clean and end up making fun off "m-mom i swear she just threw it outside" he look at his mother in fear,Welp better go before i get in trouble "Mrs. Janson i need to go now its nice meeting you."i then smile and walk out with the locker pass and schedule,phew i tought i was in trouble.

I walk fast to my assign locker and open it im suprise the person who use this locker is really neat and organize to his/her thing i put my back pack in the locker and grab my books and close it,i walk to the hall way,i hope the guy name asher dont find me or else i will be in a lot of trouble im glad i excuse myself before he snap at me and emmbaress me.

I guess im a trouble maker now.

M.R janitorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें