Poluge

"Who wants icecreame!!" My dad said,we are at the park with my pregnant mom and my loving dad i cant belive it im going to have a sister!! I love my family "ohh me me me"i said raising my hands i want icecream i like cokies and cream mhh,my mouth waterd of what i think of icecream "okay lets go!"dad said holding moms arm to get up i get up and hug daddy, icecram here i come,i run while daddy tried to catch me "you cant catch me you are weak i run fast as you"i said running so fast we run in like a min and slow down to sit.

"Come on daddy catch me the ice cream shop is right there." I said pointing to the icecream shop near the street "okay hunny,you good hun?" Dad said looking at mom "yeah lets get this icecream.

"Yay!" I said running again.

Daddy,daddy,daddy" i said running to the ice cream store exited to eat ice cream i stick my tuange out to my dad who is running after me"be careful sweetheart you might trip"mom said laughing i laugh along with her,when i cross the road without looking a truck is rushing at my direction but daddy push me and got hit insted me "no!! Daddy!" I said rushing to daddy,daddy smiled at me "oh child you know i love you i would never g-get you in danger my love,please protect your mama and your little sister ill watch after you at the sky i-ill wait for you my love" tears streaming down my cheeck when daddy said those word "daddy please wake up ill wait for you at the hospita-" i got push by mom who is kneeling down crying.

She then turn to me her eyes is field with anger "what did you do!!!?" Mom said pushhing me againg and again "m-mommy it was an a-accedent" i say,looking at the ground and pool of tears blur my eyes i blink and let them fall "mommy? Do you think i would own a monster like you,mark my words i will dis-ownde you right at this moment,you are not my child!"mommy said before rushing to the ambulance.

I sit beside the light staring at the blood...,my mom did really dis-ownde me.

No,no thats not true mama wont do it..right..?

A police man came to me and look at me,tears roll down my cheecks,i need somone to hug,i got up and hug the policeman's leg,i dont care if its a stranger or not.... i want hug "its okay kiddo lets take you home" the police man said,i sniff and wipe my tears "b-but i dont have a home"i said,the police man look at me and smile "your dad will be okay kiddo i promise" he said ,i nod and got in the police car and drifted to sleep...