chapter 2{new school}

'I do my best all on my own
         And i just rather be alone,rather be alone'
                                                                     -cadmium
                                          👌

Chapter 2 {new school}
                                     'Jenna'

My drive to school took me 5 min,i found a parking space and park my car,i hop off to my car and locked it i walk near the door when i hear laughing,i look at who was laughing and saw them playing to the janitor,the janitor keep sweeping there mess while they throw there garbage and laugh.

I guess this might be the new school.

I went to the janitor and sweep there mess,i look around for trash can but didnt find one i quikly grab the dustpan and throw there garbage back to the car,they look shock,one of them look at me with glare she has so reveling skirt and a croptop she had a very nice tan skin and a dark eyes her hair is black and her face is full of make up "oh i tought it was a trash can for a second" i smirk down to them "ughhh,how dare you bitch we will smeel awful now" the bitchy girl said "oh good just like your perfume-" i scrunch my nose in disgust "smells awful" the guy at the pasenger seat next to the black haird girl smirk at me with amuse in his,he had dark hair muscular body and dark eyes his wearing V-neck and white rip jeans "oh new girl be careful who you talking to" she said thretening "oh honey why would i,i really dont care what you do,beat me up?choke me? Kill me? Ohhh im scared" i said sarcastickly "oh really you should be" the girl said "if you beat me,choke me go ahead do it,just remeber ive done that all ive expreince more of that" i smirk at the girl who is iretated,i look at the janitor who has a bright smile in his face he is like in his 50's.

"Are you okay M.R janitor?" I said concern,well i always worry about people and he really look like my grandpa except he has bright green eyes he is wearing a janitor uniform and he has white-ish hair and some are black "thank you for helping" he said smiling,i smile back at him and put my hood on and start walking to the campus.

Iam walking to the principals office asking other students direction feeling awkward,yup i always felt awkward near people when i fuaght back to the bitch girl i kinda feel free to do that i never had try to fuaght back to my mother or she will punish me i was about to turn but bump into someone "i swear theres no wall in the hall way or something" i mutter,when i got up and dust my jeans "oh hello there" i look up to see who was it and it was the guy earlier the V-neck person "oh hi there V-neck person" he is so tall that i need to raise my head up he is like 6'6 when me here 5'4 "oh your tall" i said looking up at him "oh" he then kneel so we have the same hight "im letarry like talking to a little girl right now" i roll my eyes "get up now people are watching" i said helping him up.

"You were the girl erlier right?" She said smirking "and what can i do for you?"

"Oh nothing you just bump into a wall and fell" he teas and chukle

"Okay your waisting my time V-neck person" i said glaring at him

"V-nack person?"

"Yup cuz your wearing a V-neck so your a V-neck person" i said walking away from him i really dont like every persons attention are on me "Where are you going?" He follow me and walk beside me "principals office,why" i said raising an eyes brow "wanna come ill show you were is it."i nod as he grab me and run to the hall ways

Clingy much.

I sigh and let him drag me,i dont know what his name is and i dont wanna know i take a large amout of air and exhale

I guess this is it my new school this is not even consider as school when its already like you know..be threat..jenna look what you got your self into.