Before you go

This song reminds me of this imagine!

Y/N pov

I woke up to the sunlight slightly piercing through my sheer curtains causing my eyes to flutter and struggle opening. I turn to my other side so I'd face away from the sunlight, I reach over to grab my phone on my nightstand and checked the time.

Before I could read the time I see that my ex boyfriend Ruel has texted me 7 times.

1:17 pm

Damn all that crying from last night caused me to wake up this late, I thought among myself.
I can't believe Ruel and I broke up last night, it's just so hard for that to grasp around my head. The reasoning behind our breakup was because I have been going through a lot emotionally and feel that I'm becoming a burden in this relationship. I feel like I'm constantly bringing down the energy when ruel is happy and excited about something. I want and need Ruel to be with someone who will truly make him happy and won't bring him down like I do.

I decided to get out of bed and get ready for the day. I walked into the bathroom that was in my bedroom, I looked at myself in the mirror "wow I look like shit" I mumbled to myself. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair to make myself presentable, I decided to wear a cute cropped tank top with sweatpants and went downstairs to make breakfast.

After eating I decided to look through my phone and ruel texted me again.

Ruel my MAN!

Ruel:
Y/N please don't do this you're not a burden to me

I won't let you do this to us I love you

What can I do to make you want me back

Please y/n can we just talk

I love you sooo much and seeing you like this is
Killing me

Please just give me another chance I promise I'll make
It worth it

Baby please... your everything I need

y/n your not a burden to me, you make my life better
You make me feel as if I'm enough.

(After a while of contemplating texting him back, I decided that I should text him.)

Y/n
Ruel I'm so sorry it is what it is
I love you more than you could ever know but
I'm literally no one and I'm so not worth being yours
You deserve someone who will make you happier
And it's not me

Ruel
I'm coming over and you're not stoping me

I begin to panic at ruels text! "Crap!" I shouted at myself. I started to pace around my small house, before I knew it tears were pouring from my eyes. Do I regret leaving ruel or did I do the right thing? I asked myself. I start hyperventilating and not knowing what to do, all I really want is for ruel to be happy weather it's with me or not but I feel like I'm not making him happy.

As I spent that time pacing around my house the doorbell ring, I knew it was ruel and gasped as the bell rang once more.

I wiped my tears and made my way to the door and opened it to let ruel in, he barged in and closed the door behind him and looked down at me with tears falling out of his eyes. "Look y/n I can't and won't force you to be with me but..." ruel held both of my hand and I lowered my head and was looking at the ground because I couldn't look at ruel, but he placed his finger on my chin and lifted my head so our eyes would meet. "But before you go... I want you to know that you have never been a burden on me ever! You're always be my side no matter what. Y/n you helped me out of a dark place in my life and I want to do the same for you, and if me not being here with you is going to help you then I will leave" tears started to fall from my eyes too. "Ruel-" I say but he cuts me off, " what else can I do to help you through this" he said wiping the tears that fell from his eyes. We stood there and I stayed silent for a few minutes before ruel let my hands down and started to walk to the door. "Ruel! Stay" I shout before he could walk out, i latched onto him and hugged him so tight and sobbed "I'm sorry ruel, but please don't leave I love you this is all my fault" he pulled me off and looked me in the eyes "y/n I'm not going anywhere baby" Ruel said before kissing me softly and pulling me back into a hug.