1 year :)

It was Ruels and y/n 1 year anniversary while y/n was going on tour with him and the day of their anniversary they were in Paris for a few days to rest.

Y/n pov

The sun shines brightly through the long and sheer curtains. My eyes flutter open to the sight of the hotel ceiling. I gaze around the hotel room as sunlight fills every corner, my eyes land on a tall lanky figure exiting the bathroom. My boyfriend Ruel with a towel wrapped around his torso and another towel in his hand drying his hair.

"Morning sunshine" Ruel said as he made his way to the bed where I laid. I let out a little giggle before putting the pillow next to me on my face to hide my blushing.

I heard his footsteps walking back towards the bathroom and that's when I decided to get up too. I got up after scrolling on my phone for 10 minutes.

I made my way to the bathroom to find a fully dressed Ruel, he was wearing plaid pants with a cool black shirt and black shoes to match the shirt. Ruel was drying his hair and when he noticed me standing there admiring the view, he let out a giggle. "Enjoying the view love!"

"I am" I say as I go up to hug his waist from behind, "this view ain't for free" he said turning around and pulling me into a proper hug. "Happy 1 year" I mumbled into his chest. "Happy 1 year baby" Ruel said kissing the top of my head.

Ruel left the bathroom and I did my morning routine.

30 minutes later

Ruels pov

as I waited on my bed for y/n I looked through my bags to find the present I was going to give her, after some time y/n came out the bathroom with her hair done, causing her features to pop and making her look even more beautiful!
She had a very light amount of makeup and blushed at the sight of  me staring at her.

"Ya know this view ain't for free!" Y/n through a snicker as she went to her suitcase to pick an outfit, she grabbed her outfit then pulled out a little box and hid it behind her back to hide it. She tried being slick and snuck the little box into her purse. We had decided the night before that we would wear matching outfits today! She changed into a plaid dress with black converse.

When y/n was fully ready she plopped down next to me on the bed and rested her head on my shoulder. "You ready to spend the rest of the day with me" I say as I pull her into a kiss. Y/n smiles into the kiss causing us to pull apart, "let's goooo!" She said pulling my off the bed.

I quickly grab one of my sweaters, not for me to wear but just in case y/n gets cold later on during the day. I slipped a little box that carried my present for y/n into my pants pocket.

We roamed around the streets of Paris, we were going to be out all day so we decided to get breakfast at this cute café we found.

After breakfast we decided to go see some museums and shopping centres. We ended up finding ourselves at this cool art gallery and I got recognized by many fans so the management kicked us out from all the noise we were apparently causing.

Both y/n and I were cracking up and laughing because we just got kicked out of a art gallery. "I can't believe that just happened!" Y/n exclaimed as She laughed so hard causing me to laugh harder too. "YOU'RE MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE, WE HAVE TO KICK YOU OUT!" I mocked the security guard who kicked us out in a weird French accent.

As the sun started to set and I wanted to take my girl to the Eiffel Tower to watch the sunset so we did. We made it to the top with our hand intertwined, a couple of fans noticed us but they never came to get pictures for some reason but I didn't mind it.

I stood behind y/n with my arms wrapped around her waist as we gazed into the sunset together. She kissed my jaw and said "I love you", I looked down at her and smiled before saying "I love you" back. We shared a kiss as the sun set behind us, the kiss was soft and gentle but so meaningful. We could hear cameras clicking behind us capturing mine and y/n special moment and pulled apart.

We giggled knowing that those pictures that have been taken of us kissing will be all over the Internet before no time.

Y/n pov

"I have a surprise for you!" Ruel said with a cute smirk appearing on his face as he dragged me to this beautiful restaurant right in front of the Eiffel Tower. We got in and decided to be seated on the outside deck where there wasn't many people. We ordered food and patiently waited, while we waited Ruel kissed me and pulled something out of his pocket.

It was a small black velvet box with the letters of the store engraved into it. "I.. Uhh got you a little something" Ruel said nervously as a grin appeared on his face. He put the box in my hands, I opened it and found a gorgeous necklace with a locket and Ruels initials on it. I open the locket and found my favourite picture of Ruel and I on it, "now I'll always be with you even when I'm on tour" he said leaning in to hug me. I was speechless with and overwhelmed with all this love.

I gave him the biggest hug ever and pecked his face as many times I could before he stopped me. "Here let me put it on you!" Ruel said, he put it around my neck and smiled knowing how much I love it. "Thank you so much!" I say sincerely to Ruel.

Since he gave me his present now, I figured i might as well give him mine. I pulled out a small blue velvet box from my purse and put it in Ruels hands. He looked up at me with a smirk "y/n you really didn't have to get me anything", "shut up and open the damn box already" I say jokingly with a smile on my face.

Ruels pov

I open the box to find a stunning silver chain, much like my Gucci necklace. It had a pendant with the first letter of y/n name. "I know how much you miss me when you're on tour, so I figured I might as well get you something to remind you that I'm always with you and you're never alone" y/n said to me putting her hand on my thigh. I pulled her into a hug and almost cried from happiness. She helped me put on the necklace, "wow look at us... we both got each other necklaces, how cute are we" I say before bringing her into a kiss.

We were interrupted by the waiter placing our food in front of us, we say our thank you's and begin to eat.

Later on we finished our food and decided to walk around the city some more. We were walking right next to the Eiffel Tower and a man was busking and playing a violin. "Y/n may I have this dance" I say as I reached for her hands, we started to dance to the music the man was playing.

We made our way back to the hotel after a day of so much fun. We changed into pj's and snuggled up together watching random videos on my phone, we continued this till y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. "I love you so much Baby" I mumble as I kissed her goodnight.

La fin

LEAVE REQUESTS PLEASE!
I don't really know what to post here lol
So please bear with me.

Ruel imagines!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara