ya know I like you too right?

disclaimer this is in no way trying to shame Ruels friends, this is just for the purpose of the story I do not personally know them for me to write accurately

disclaimer this is in no way trying to shame Ruels friends, this is just for the purpose of the story I do not personally know them for me to write accurately. DONT FORGET TO RESPECT HIS PRIVACY anyways hope you enjoy! 

Y/N POV

It was 8 pm, i was chilling on my bed scrolling through my phone looking at cute couples video because, I'm a huge sucker for romance. i always have been since I was little, when my friend y/f/n barges into your room. "Get your ass up lazy... we got a party to go to," she said practically yeeting me across my room to my closet.

"Aye chill! who's party?" I ask her, "your little 'boyfriend' Ruels friend Joshua" y/f/n say's implying that Ruel was my boyfriend. He unfortunately is not my boyfriend but I've had the biggest crush on him since the 9th grade. He's been on and off again with his ex Mary and I guess their not together anymore, they might get back together next week or something.

Ruel is actually not that popular, surprisingly since he has over 1 million followers. He used to have a small circle of friends but as his career grew more, his friends gained a lot of popularity because of him. Not Ruel though because he left to pursue music, his friends don't take advantage of his career for popularity however is ex girlfriend does. She's always showing off that she's with Ruel and how she can go backstage, it's really annoying! 

i used to be friends with them, but when they found out i had feelings for Ruel they left me and made fun of me. I couldnt give less of a fuck because feelings are something we have no control of, and it just goes to show how immature and ignorant they are. Thats when i met y/f/n, she is a total badass and is always standing up for me. 

Ruel for some reason never hated me for having feelings for him, back when he used to go to school he would often smile at me and try to talk to me but his friends would always stop him. a moment in time I actually thought he liked me back, but anyways who cares their just stupid feelings and I'm still going to live my best life weather the make fun of me or not.

once I was dressed up y/f/n and I were putting on some makeup, we wanted to do something light and natural just in case we got shit faced and so wasted. our parents were okay with us getting drunk, as long as we were responsible and don't get drunk often and also safely arrive home. y/f/n's parents were out of town so I was going to spend the night over at her place, I packed a little bag of clothes and stuff to go over there.