love

kinda smutty but mostly just cute shit

y/n pov

moments like these are ethereal, moments like these are rare. moments like these where there's nothing but love in the air. Your love is like an ocean that I drown in, laying in your arms skin to skin. 

"I never want this moment to end" is the only sentence I can form. A smile creeps on my lover's face, a peck on the lips in return. 

"I don't care what anyone says... you're the love of my life" Ruel responds tightening his grip around me. " I am so in love with you" I reply, staring into the eyes of my soulmate. 

The sun rises in front of our eyes, the light blinding us. We laugh and use our hands as shields to cover our eyes. "I should go close the blinds..." Ruel says placing his forehead on mine, his hair tickling my cheeks. 

"no... you look so hot in this lighting," I say through a soft laugh, earning one from Ruel too. "oh ya?  you look even hotter" He says rotating himself to hover over me in the sheets. peppering me with kisses all over my face. 

"stop" I squeal, "never," he says placing his lips on mine. 

He places his big hands under the baggy shirt I stole from him, to grip my waist. There was nothing underneath the shirt, not even garments. His hands were cold, I gasped at the sudden touch. 

Ruel slowly grinded on me, a quiet moan escapes my lips- so quiet I didn't think he could even hear. He smirked as I squirmed underneath him. 

"I so want to do this right now, but my mom is home," I said through him kissing me. "you aren't even supposed to be here, I snuck you in remember?" I continue. 

"I know..." he said with a smile, "I still need my shirt back". He smirked. 

"you just want to get into my pants, don't you" I joked with him. "what pants? from what I remember you don't have any on" he quietly whispered in my ear. we both softly laughed, "grab me my shirt and then we can trade" I said getting out from under him and pushing him off the bed. 

"anything for you my love" he said leaving the warm sheets to grab me a shirt. Ruel was still in his boxers, so this gave me the perfect opportunity to stare and compliment his tiny cute butt. 

"ayo shordy you gotta nice ass," I said quietly enough so my voice can't be heard from anywhere but my room. Ruel turned around giving me a sassy look and threw one of my shirts at me. 

I take off his shirt and throw it at him, while he just stares at my bare chest in awe. I quickly put on the other shirt and see Ruel dressing in his clothes that were scattered around my room from last night's events. 

I stay seated on my bed wrapped in my sheets when Ruel comes back in my direction and kisses me. "Time for me to go," He says, making me pout. "I really don't want you to, but my mom can check up on me any minute," I say as I run my fingers through his silky golden hair. 

"I think she knows I'm here from all that noise you were making last night," he says with a wink at the end. "Ruel!..." "what, too soon?" he says laughing. I check the time on my phone and it read 5:00 am. "It's only 5?" I say as I toss my phone to the other side of my bed. 

"What time will your mum be up?" he asked sitting down with me, "she leaves for work around 6 am so she will be up soon," I say with a pout. "come here, give me a hug and a kiss so I can jump out your window and make it back in time before my parents realize I snuck out," He says peppering me with kisses. 

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck as he wrapped his arms tightly on my waist. "I love you, I love you, I love you," I say before letting go of him. "bye baby I love you so much," He says as he stands by my window getting ready to stand on the roof. "please text me when you get home, I wanna make sure you get home safely" I quickly say.

"of course baby," he says closing the window behind him. 

after a few footsteps, a hear a thud, meaning Ruel has officially jumped off my roof. I can hear shuffling and sooner than later he is gone...

I love you

how do you guys feel about this imagine abjhbsxjsjvjd

this is unedited so I am sorry if there are errors, also should I write a smut imagine? 

I haven't seen many Ruel smuts and if you are interested I might just do it lmao.

PLEASE DO LEAVE REQUESTS

I'm running out of ideas... help lol