Enemies

this story contains messages of drugs and mental illnesses if you are uncomfortable reading any article that contains these topics you may not want to read this. If you are in need of mental help please seek for help or feel free to make friends in the comment section to talk to, and  ofc you can talk to me. 

also i will be using Ruels real life friends names in this story, however i do not know them or know how they behave. this is just for the purpose of entertaining.

y/n pov

another boring day at school... nothing out of the ordinary. just your typical popular girls, cocky boys who play football or basketball, oh and of course... Mr golden fucking boy. Mr perfect some might say, the kid everyone is obsessed with at school. he gets good grades, is rich, popular, has amazing hair, is a singer and is the biggest dick ever to me and of course only to me. 

He hates everything about me and quite frankly i hate everything about him, Mr golden boy has the most perfect life ever he is literally famous and me... well my life is kind of a mess. from my divorced parents to my nicotine addiction (A/N don't do drugs kids or smoke cuz it will frick up ur lungs luv ya) HE FUCKING HATES ME.

i guess you can consider me slightly edgy... i do like to wear a lot of black clothes and vape (sometimes) but thats really it besides i listen to like ariana grande and drake sooo... since our school has uniforms he doesnt have the chance to make fun of my clothes but he uses everything else against me.

my last class of the day is the one i dread the most, most of my friends have that class but so does Ruel or should i say Mr golden boy and his friends. our lives are kinda like socs and greecers, im like the leader of my pact and he is the leader of his rich snobby and oddly gorgeous pact.    

me and my friends Chris, Roy, Jack, Maddie all sit at the back of the class room, we are the ones usually causing the most noise and getting in trouble. Ruel and his friends Mary, Alex, Sunday, Rob sit in the front acting 'oh so perfect' yuck!

"alright class, I'm not feeling too good... why don't you just pull out a book to read" the teacher said. "pull out a book from where... my ass" Roy jokingly said loud enough so everyone could hear, his remarks got a few snickers and the teacher shook his head in disapproval. 

"oh Roy... you know i love you kid but I'm not dealing with you today" the teacher said. our teacher is very chill and honestly lets us do whatever the fuck we want, since the teacher doesn't care about our actions the snobby rich kids aka Ruel and his friends find the need to correct us.