[1] Soul Siren

You're walking down the mansion hall nervously. This is your first time here after being scouted by a man called Mista on the street yesterday. Thinking about it again made your chest tighten. It was surreal and too weird to be true. But now you will know the truth. Everything you wanted to know. 

As you tuck your hair behind your ear you arrived in front of a massive door. You inhale as much oxygen before you knock twice. 

The door opened immediately by someone you already familiar with. A strong face figure with black eyes that stares into you and a purple hat that made his hair not visible. At first, he looks a little bit scary but he is very chatty. Mista grinned as he been waiting for you. 

Mista open the door widely and took a step back, you could peek inside as he does so, "We've been waiting for you, [y/n]," he said, "come in meet the Don."

"Yes, thank you," You said as you walk inside, your right hand couldn't stop clenching by your chest. 

You stand there in the middle of the room. Facing a man with a small figure, beautiful eyes with long eyelashes, shining blond hair with a warm smile. You assume he is the Don that Mista talked about the other day. You didn't expect a mafia Don appear to be a very beautiful face. But sure this relieved you a little bit.

Mista return by the Don left side. And you notice there is another man beside the Don. Soft silver hair, slender figure, calm expression and you tried to ignore his fashion sense. A red suit with holes on it. Strange but he did capture your attention.

"Nice to meet you, [y/n]," the Don finally speaks, "I am Giorno, the Don of Passione as you already know. Please do call me Giogio."

"Nice to meet you too," You greets back, his soothing voice calms you. This is not too scary as you imagine.

"We are very sorry to suddenly bother you like this, but I just had to see you after what Mista told me," Giorno continues.

"No worry, I would like to know more about the stand ability as well," 

Yesterday was the first time you know about stand ability. It is actually an ability you had since you were a kid but didn't know it actually called a stand. You accidentally encountered with Mista in a dark alley while you throwing out trash. Mista was being chased and you protected him with your stand.

"Would you tell us more about you and your stand? Of course, we will tell you the same to make it fair,"

"Well, yes," You nod once, you sense that they are could be trusted. 

You call out your stand. A woman with messy wavy black hair floats above you, her eyes covered with bandages, and she has a pair of wings. Her arms opened wide ready to embrace.

"This is Soul Siren, she can sing anything in my favor. It is usually to soothe one's soul or to drive them insane."

"Yeah! Her stand was crazy strong!" Mista exclaiming, look kinda excited, "she took down all fifteen guys at once!"

"Thank you," You reply awkwardly, "I usually use her to calm down the kids though."

Giorno leans forward, his fingers intertwine resting his chin there, "You have rather an interesting ability."

"And I could read people," You add more, "just like this I could judge what kind of intent a person has on me. I could read people's thoughts and share it with one another if I have direct skin contact with them."

"Can you share your thoughts as well? With your skin contact?"

You nod again. Giorno smiles, Mista seems way gotten into your story. And the man with a red suit keeps listening quietly. His eyes meet yours in that brief moment.

"Would you do that for me? You can read my intentions as well," Giorno let out his hand, "come here."

"Sure," You walked towards Giorno right in front of the desk, holding his hand with your left hand and lend your right hand to Mista, "I could do it for several peoples."

"Oh? I'm in!" Mista grabbed your hands, "I want to know and make sure it is safe!" 

"How.. about you?" You said softly, almost whispered at the man with the red suits. 

"Me?" He looks confused, "No, I-,"

"Can Fugo joins too?" Giono asked.

So his name is Fugo.

You nodded, "As long as everyone holding hands." 

"Come on, Fugo," Giorno made himself clear. Fugo hesitantly moves so he could stand between you and Mista. 

You hold Fugo hand. His hand is a little bit warmer than Giorno. 

Soul Siren then begins to spread her wings. You shared information about yourself right into their brains. A brief introduction and how are you feeling towards them. You don't trust them yet, but you are sure they won't hurt you.

"Oh, this is really interesting," Giorno looks at you with a reassuring face while let go of your hands. At that moment Fugo let go of your hand as well.

"That was cool!" Mista looks surprised in a pleasant way. 

You take few step behind as Soul Siren disappears.

"Did you read ours as well?"

"Ah, yes, sorry," You gasps in shame, "Soul Siren will automatically read anyone who touches me. Nothing private, I swear."

You see Fugo a bit uncomfortable at the tip of your eyes.

"How much you know?" Mista asks, he gets serious.

"Just name, your stand, and your first impressions of me."

Giorno hushes at Mista then look at you, "How is it?"

"You're Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience as your stand, I see you have something important to tell me which I don't know yet,"  You answers honestly, "Guido Mista is your right-man, I met Sex Pistols already, and I'm glad you don't suspect me anymore."

Giorno glance at Mista which the gunslinger response with a shrug.

"And, um," You hesitate, peeking at Fugo and he caught you so, "Pannacotta Fugo and Purple Haze... I am sorry if I bother you but I am here only to knows more about this ability. I'll leave soon."

"She is our friend Fugo, be nice to her," Giorno stands up and walks to you, "I have a dream, and I want your help. Please join us in Passione, [y/n]."