[7] Please Don't Go

"I am sorry, Giogio," You say as if what Giorno said does not make sense at all, "Say again?"

Right after lunch, you were being called by Mista. This time he said to bring Fugo too which you did now. Both of you are now currently taking with the Don himself and his right-hand.

"The case of drug casino, as both of you already know starts to get overwhelming," Giorno calmly explains, "And we need both of you to go solving this case as well. Just a cleanup. It will be fast for both of you."

Mista grins as he leans on the sofa, "No stand users too! Both of you safe to go!"

"Why you have to make it sounds like we are some fragile mouse?" Points at the gunslinger, you frown.

"Yes, we don't need your stupid comment Mista," Fugo glares at Mista, making the cheerful man shrink a little.

"Damn, it's been a while since I last saw your angry face like that,"

"What did you say you punk--," 

Before Fugo starts to make a fuss you would hold his shoulder.

"Now, now, this is not the time," You say as sweet as you can, hoping to calm Fugo's rage. You never saw him angry besides the memories of him you saw on the orphanages. It is quite scary and let's say.. bloody. But you understand very well why he did it. 

"Both of you will go, right?" Giorno holds his hands together in front of his smiling mouth.

"Well, yes?" You steal a quick glance at Fugo.

Fugo pinches his brow, thinking something before he finally says in a defeated tone, "We will go."

"Who knows we will actually go to France?" You look up to the sky after stepping out of the airport.

Now both of you are in Paris.

"Stop playing around," Fugo reminds you, "We have to finish this quickly."

"Hey, wait," You raise your voice as to catch up on Fugo whose already walking ahead, "And I am not playing around!"

You add after catching up.

"Fugo, are you okay?" You shout because you're practically ten meters away from Fugo. Your partner insists on doing the cleanup with his stand and you have to stay away as far as possible. So you're leaning on the wall while Fugo in the middle of this massive ballroom. 

Massacring everyone with Purple Haze's virus.

Fugo waves his hand to sign he is okay. You can't see his face though as see the same direction as you. 

"Okay," You answer quietly. 

Seeing Purple Haze directly does make you had to take a few steps back at first. A blank eyes, sewn mouth that is hissing and drooling, shaking in rage, and constantly punching. Sure looks scary. But, Purple Haze is Fugo himself. You do see the resemblance. To your eyes only, both of them look so sad and lonely. 

You never tell him that though.

"????!" 

Something covers your mouth forcibly. You saw the from the tip of your eyes that many transparent hands are coming out from the wall. They are slowly pulling you in. You try to take them off but they are too strong. Your eyes shaking in horror. You held out your hand towards him. You want to scream his name. You want to reach him. 

The last thing you see was his back.

"I am done," Fugo already calling back Purple Haze, "The smoke is going to stay inside a room longer so let's get out of--,"

There is nothing in his view. Nothing on that glistening marble wall. You're supposed to be there waiting for him.

"[y/n]!"  

Fugo grits his teeth, his eyes almost popped out from their place. His fist clenched. Turning around frantically to search for you.

This must be a stand user. It must be them. 

"[y/n]!" He yells again in frustation.

But he found nothing but silence.

Where is she? Where the hell is [y/n]!?

He tries again. Searching in the whole ballroom. 

"[y/n]!" 

There is nothing in his mind but you right now. He can't lose you like this. You already meant so much for him that his heart would sting every time he thinks about you.

At first, he thought you would be a nuisance. He thought you would get in his way. He thought you would get scared of him. He thought you will leave him. He thought you will hate him for who he is.

But you did nothing like that.

He likes how you behave yourself. He likes how smart you are and how fast you're learning from him. You are not scared of him or Purple Haze. You would spend time with him even when there are no works. You would tell him everything and he likes the way you do it. You are not leaving him and accepting everything about him. 

Fugo finally thought the second chance is real when you said both of you are the only same. A pitiful human in this harsh world.

Now he just wants to protect you from all harms. 

But here he is, alone, with you nowhere to be seen.

"[y/n]!"

"So her name is [y/n], huh?"

Fugo turns around in pure rage, his eyes darken when he sees who is talking behind him.

"She have quite a troublesome stands, you know," The person smirks, "Giorno is lucky to find her. But how pitiful of her to be paired up with you, Fugo. Don't you see how sad she looks while you did all the works alone because of your dangerous stand?"

"You bastard!" Fugo growls, "Where is [y/n]!? How dare you lowly human beings..,"

That person is the leader of the runaway group that you and Fugo chase two months ago. 

The name is Lorenzo Licciardi.

Lorenzo laughs, "Now that I discover new power of Twenty One Pilots, I can finally defeat you! And I can get rid of Giorno after it. [y/n]? I'll spare her since she is a beauty. Don't you think so, Fugo?" 

Twenty-one kind of guns floating around Lorenzo. They're all his stand.

Fugo can feel his blood boiling. 

"Purple Haze!"