[10] I Love You So 2

The stairs are getting more blurring in your vision. Not enough oxygen being delivered throughout your body. You are panting so hard it chokes you. You almost tripping the stairs many times. Tears start to drip.

Please be safe!

Please!

Fugo!

Panna!

Panna!

"Panna!" You cry out loud, screaming his name with all your last strength in the hope he could hear it. So that he will come to you. 

You bump into the wall with your shoulders as you lost your balance before you can step down. But then you see him. Standing on the other stairs down there, staring at you in such worry and happy face as he finally finds you.

"[y/n]!" 

Fugo calls you, loud and clear. As if you've been missing for decades. And you do think like him. It's been a long time. 

You jump, leaping towards him and hug him tight. Your arms are lingering on his neck, holding his back and hair. Your cheek is rubbing with his. 

"Panna," You sobs as he wraps his hands on your waist. 

I love you.

Fugo kisses your neck, savoring all your warmth and scent.  Feeling every inch of you in his hug. Make sure to make you know that he misses you.

"[y/n]," Fugo loosen the hug, "You're hurt like this. I am so sorry for not noticing it sooner. I, I could've stay where I can see you. I'm sorry. It must be scary. I'm sorry."

There is regret in his low tone, looking at you right on your eyes. He is in pain. In pain for all of his wrongdoings to you all this time. And now, you were in danger because of him.

You are not blaming him. If only you are a little more stronger. If only you are being honest. Telling him to not pushing himself alone back then.

"You're hurting too," You smile weakly, still caressing his hair.

Now that both of you are here together none of that matters anymore. Both of you been searching for each other. The only thing that matters.

"It doesn't hurt at all," Fugo reply, hugging you again, "This is nothing."

Compared to the pain of thinking about each other.

"Then I am too, Panna. This is nothing."

After that Lorenzo and Damian come to chase both of you but Soul Siren manages to melt their eyes. Purple Haze then beating them hard to death. Olivia was falling from the rooftop at that time.

Fugo called Giorno to explain what was just happened. The kind Don rushed immediately to see both of you in the hospital in France just to heal both of you with Gold Experience. Gold Experience power leaves no scars. That night all of you are going back to Naples.

Thought you and Fugo are healed it doesn't mean your strength is fully recovered. So both of you got one week's rest from Giorno. 

Which both of you declined.

I finished the report. Can you check?" You wave a stack of papers on your hand, your only work for today. 

"Let me see," Fugo closes his book and place it on the table beside his coffee. He grabs your paper, paying attention to it carefully. 

You examine his face every time he do so. Fugo would look so serene yet composed. Then whe he stops he would see you with a warm gaze.

Just like right now.

"Yeah, this is good,"  

Fugo places the paper away. 

"Of course it would," You chuckles, stretching your arms.

Both of you declines the offer to rest. Even without telling each other, none of you wants to be separated after what just happened. One week is even worst. In utter defeat, Giorno let both of you do a small portion of paperwork in the mansion dining room.

When the works are finished you would just stay there. Drinking tea, snacking, making food, and reading books with Fugo. Sometimes Giorno and Mista would join to relax together, but with Mista's lame joke it's quite hard to stay still. 

"How is your condition?" 

"As you can see," You lift your sleeves, "Fully healed, no scars, not hurting anymore."

Today would be the fourth day since that day.

"How about you, Panna?" You ask him back, rolling back your sleeves then cupping his face with your hands. Stroking his cheeks. 

Fugo smiles, "I am fully recovered too, cara,"

"I know," You grins, releasing your hands. You did read how is he feeling right now.

"What did it say?" Fugo raises his brow with a supposed to look confused face. But there is smile on his face.

"Oh, no, I may have to check it again," You pull his necktie, closing your eyes. You are pressing your lips against his. 

Fugo holds your back and neck, embracing you.

I love you.