[9] I Love You So

"Oh, you better not moving, not an inch," Lorenzo put his hand on his hip and the right one hushing at Fugo, "Olivia is with [y/n] right now and I can't guarantee she would leave [y/n] without injuries. Olivia could kill her in an instant too though."

"Bastard," Fugo is ready to leap and punch Lorenzo straight to hell. He curses himself for being careless. You were behind him. Still, he is not watching. Fugo doesn't know how Olivia can held you captive with your Soul Siren but one thing for sure. 

Fugo has to go to you first.

You're his priority.

"Scary, scary," Mocks Lorenzo, "It's funny you're being like this just because of a girl. Is she your weakness?"

"That is not important!" Fugo barks, "Tell me where is she this instant!"

Purple Haze manifested beside Fugo already. He's been screeching like a maniac it almost snaps his neck. Just like how Fugo's mind right now.

Lorenzo is thinking for a while then comes up with a smile,  "There will be a price to pay for it, Fugo."

click.

A shot fired to Fugo's left shoulder from a revolver of Twenty One Pilots.

click.

Another shot coming making a hole in Fugo's right thigh.

Fugo winces in pain but stand still. He is not losing any balance or goes berserk. His gaze are still locked into Lorenzo. That was nothing at all.

"Oo course that is not enough for you," Lorenzo nods, "I will tell you nevertheless. They're on the rooftop of this building."

Now that Fugo knows where to go, his only goal is to go to the door ten meters away on his right. He could run but there is another one thing. He must be careful this time. 

"You're not gonna run away?" Lorenzo asks, he was sure Fugo would immediately run towards the door.

"There is one person missing," Fugo lowers his face, still glaring at Lorenzo, "Where is Damian?"

Lorenzo's face lights up in delight, "It's good you're not forgetting any of us."

"I am behind you the whole time," A voice comes from Fugo's behind. There is a man around the same age as you standing there.

"Your Slipknot is a match with Twenty One Pilots," Fugo gushed, "You will be here."

"My Slipnot is a rather weak and simple stand. I can only make a little black plate like this to reflect anything I want. I would make the bullets from Twenty One Pilot Pilots keep reflecting around to mess with the enemy."

"When the enemy got dizzy or being careless then we will finish him perfectly," Lorenzo continues Damian's words.

Fugo widening the position of his feet to get ready.  He ignores all the pain itching on his wounds. He has to get ready and make this a success.

"Just like this," Damian snickers.

Twenty One Pilots begin to fires everywhere. Some would go straight to something, some are being reflected, and some will stop being reflected. Fugo notices everything and concentrating hard to see all of it. He stays still for thirty seconds. 

And start calculating it. 

Now.

Fugo begins to run to his left through any gap he can see. 

"Impossible, you can't run away from us," Damian shouts, "I will block your path." 

Fugo knows and would avoid it immediately. He already calculating how many bullets Twenty One Pilots can shoot per five seconds. He knows Slipknot only can reflecting thirds of the bullets. 

He frantically running everywhere. Some bullets would cut him or go straight making holes in his body. But it won't stop him. Fugo would run toward the door the stops to run to another direction. It confuses Damian and pissed Lorenzo off.

"I shall show you the new form of Twenty One Pilots!" 

Fugo sees from his eyes peripherals that his stands change shape into a launched. It does not make him waver. He smirks instead. This is getting much easier.

"I'll explode you into pieces, Fugo!" Lorenzo screams on top of his lungs, smiling wide from ear to ear.

"I'll make sure to block you!" Damian won't back up as well.

But Fugo's plan is not changing at all. 

BOOM.

The door exploded from the miss reflected missile. 

This is what is Fugo been waiting for. 

"Purple Haze!" Fugo snarls, running towards the door.

"Crap! This was his plan all along! Get him, Damian!" 

"I know!" Damian focusing his vision to Fugo, aiming every missile at Fugo.

It was too late. Purple Haze already shots three of his virus capsule to Fugo's behind. They fall into the floor and popping off. Releasing purple smoke of virus thick enough to blur their vision and scare them off for seconds.

Fugo dashing toward the door. Running like a mad man to the emergency stair by the back of the ballroom. He is ignoring all the aching wounds. 

[y/n]!

There is no time to rest.

[y/n]!

You can see your vision getting blurred though you're the only staring at the grey concrete. You know you would pass out any time soon. Your ears have been ringing like crazy by Olivia's constant yelling on your face. 

You're still being held down. Olivia is currently backing you, catching her breaths in frustration, and been tapping her heel.

Time for you to starts think straight. 

You have to run away as soon as possible. You have to go to Fugo's side immediately and making new plans. Fugo or Lorenzo and Damian, none of them are coming here. Something must happen over there. 

Could it be Fugo can't use Purple haze because you are their captive?

The thoughts only make you feel worse. Soul Siren's singing power is useless against Olivia since she can't hear anything at all. 

Is there anything else Soul Siren can do? Something to make Olivia let you go?

Anything would be fine, please.

You close your eyes in despair. 

Please.

Then you sense something falling, slipping down your face. When you open your eyes you see sheets of bandages. It looks familiar to you. A pair of white wings covers you from above.

When you look up, Soul Siren was already staring down at you with her beautiful full black eyes. You never saw her eyes before. Didn't expect it to be so mesmerizing. You smile at her knowing what is this means. 

Soul Siren's flaps her wings. Making a breeze strong enough for Olivia to turns around and looking at you.

"What now you little--,"

"Olivia," You smirks, catching her attention before you looked up. 

Olivia follows your direction. Her gaze meets Soul Siren's eyes in a split seconds before she starts screaming.

Olivia grabbing her own face, "My eyes! My eyes! They melt! They're fucking melting!"

Wonder Maiden's grip around you loosened immediately. You waste no time by rushing towards the door to the emergency stairs even though you're free for good from her. 

But you still running for your dear life. For Fugo. The pain hurts so much you want to screams because of it. And the thought of Fugo in danger doesn't make you any better.

Only four floors to reach him.

I want to see you.