Reginold Hemsworth:Part 1

Four years ago,
Reginold said,"Father I want to pursue my dream too like Arthur.""you can my son but your dream job is too risky and we need you here to help us here.Arthur is gone so we need your aid in farming."Reginold's father said.
Reginold was as sick as a parrot when he heard his reply.That night he left his home in order to pursue his dream.He grabbed his wooden katana

and left never willing to returnuntil he fulfils his ambition he climbed across the Ibex mountains that night and with the first light he reached it's top

until he fulfils his ambition he climbed across the Ibex mountains that night and with the first light he reached it's top.When he was searching for a suitable place for training he saw something three bandits were harassing a old man.After some talking they started beating him and that old man was overwhelmed by the bandits.Reginold who was covertly watching this thought that despite his strong physique that old man is constantly beaten so he should be weak,Thus without a second thought he dashed to save that old man.
All were surprised by his arrival he looked around to grasp the situation and attacked the bandit holding that old man he aimed for his head with the Katana but that bandit single handedly grabbed his Katana and stopped his attack then he released that old man and all the bandits began pummeling Reginold.Reginold tried his best to stop them but his all his efforts were worthless and he fainted by their attacks
After some time when he opened his eyes he found himself sleeping on the bed and that old man applying ointment to his wounds. Reginold wished to stand but that old man stopped him saying,"you have wounded yourself,don't worry take some sleep and you will feel better."Reginold asked him about what happened to the bandits.The old man answered that he fended them off.
Reginold was surprised to hear this he asked with curiosity,"Earlier you were getting beaten by them so how were you able to defeat them?".The old man said,"you are wrong they were not beating me but I was getting beaten by them."Reginold was confused by his answer to clear up his confusion he explained that he was getting beaten intentionally to learn about their techniques,skills and strength to know if I am able to beat them and if I am then I use counter techniques to defeat them.This is the first rule of martial arts to never underestimate your enemies.I know young boy that you attacked the bandits  to protect me but you should never attack anyone without judging his power because they can overwhelm you and you will be unable to do anything,you should be cautious from the starting.
While the old man was talking Reginold was looking outside the window when the old man saw this he was like"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"astonished Reginold cried "I AM WOUNDED DONT ANGRY ON ME!"The old man said ok ok calm down so what's your name Reginold answered that his name is Reginold Hemsworth and I came here for training to become the best mercenary ever to help weak and poor ones.Old man said,"you have a good dream but it is full of risks are you aware of it."Reginold nodded in a positive way and asked,"Enough about me old man who are you."I am.....

To be continued
Author's Note:Thank you all the readers for reading my novel.Please ignore grammatical mistake because I am weak in grammer and stay tuned for next chapter be continued