Reginold Hemsworth:part 3

Reginold remembered the commitment which he made to himself before starting his training that he was going to become a great mercenary to help weak and needy peoples and his dream was fading in front of his eye he looked at his master who was bravely fighting ten bandits on his own.He could not forgive himself if he lost his master.Somehow he gathered his courage  and dashed toward his master with only one thought in his mind to help his master.
The battle was taking place at a open ground in the outskirts of the village Bruce was surrounded by 10 bandits with his short sword and shield he was hardly able to fight them in the midst of fighting he saw two katanas penetrating through the backs of two bandits and he knew that it was Reginold. Reginold have stealthily killed two bandits seeing this the rest of the bandits retreated backwards.Bruce asked,"Reginold despite I said no orders why are you here?""Master you think that i can abandon a man who trained me for four years like his own son? and i need to fight this battle because you only said one who can't fight risky battles could not ever become a great mercenary",said Reginold. Bruce can now clearly see a new Reginold who have only one motive in his mind to fight this battle for helping the villagers and his master his face was full of confidence without any fear of the upcoming battle.Bruce said,"ok Reginold you can participate in battle but act cautiously-.Bruce stopped speaking suddenly because they saw bandits were engulfed by a spiky aura they noticed that they were using mire.

•  What is mire:-mire is a inferior version of ire                    like ire when magicals are released through   mire crystals mire is released.almost all      people in the world knows about mire

•   Requirements to use mire:-mire can be used by anyone with mire crystal stamina is drained continuously while using mire

•   How to use mire:-By the command of the users brain mire is released from the mire crystals

•   Types of crystals:-

These are the 7 seven types of crystals          amongst them   cubic,orthombic,trigonal,triclinic,tetragonal   and monoclinic crystals release mire and only hexagonal crystals release ire

•   Types of mire:-there are mainly two types of mire battle mire and chore mire.

•   Types of battle mire:-battle mire are the types
of mires used during battles there are three types of battle more defense mire,attack mire and speed mire.

•  Defense mire-every cubic type of crystal releases defense mire.when defense mire is released a shield of magicals is conjured around any side of the user.

•  Attack mire-Evey triclinic crystal releases attack mire.In attack mire magicals get engulfed around arms or any object(like any weapon)of the user.This spiky layer of magicals increase the impact of the attack

•  Speed mire.Every tetragonal crystal releases speed mire.In speed mire a somewhat dense layer of magicals get engulfed around full body length of the mire user and long strips of  magicals appear around speed up parts of the body. This mire increases his/her movement speed and if this mire is released around a weapon its attacking speed or throwing speed increases but its impact become much less than usual.

•   Battle mire effeciancy chain: