Reginold Hemsworth:part 2

I am Bruce Goodwill a knight who once served late Oswald Magner the king of Magnicia but I retired 5 years ago and I live here alone spending rest of my life here helping the villagers on the other side of the mountain to cope up with the bandit raids.Confused by his answer Reginold while sleeping on his bed said,"Bandit raids,there was so far not even single bandit raids in our town aren't there any kings soldiers stationed there?"Bruce nodded in a negative way and said,"There is a reason behind it after the death of king Oswald Magner his son Leroy Magner took over the throne he desires to constantly increase the boundaries for his empires for this he constantly wages wars against other empires and wants all his soldiers to participate in the war that's why no soldiers are stationed to any city or village morever the villages on the other side of this mountain are very poor so they don't have money to get any help from the guild."
Reginold asked,"Who were those bandits who attacked you?."Bruce replied, while leaning against wooden wall. "Those bandits were being chased by guild mercenaries to hide from them they were asking for shelter and when I refused them they started beating me."While talking Bruce's sight felled on Reginold's wooden katana he told Reginold that his katana is well crafted having good weight and balance.Reginold asked,"I am only good at making katanas and that also only of wood can you teach me to make real weapons.
Bruce laughed and said I think if you want to learn crafting weapon you have come to the right man because I am the sole survivor of a extinct tribe 'Wepenia 'which is known for his excellent weapon crafters and even worships worships weapon.Reginold was glad to know this.
Bruce teached Reginold how to make different types of weapons he even trained him to use both ranged and melee weapons.Reginold trained under his masters patronage for four years and now he mastered all types of weapons.
On the final day of training Bruce said,"Reginold you have trained rigorously for four years and on this final day you your training is on the test in if you trained hard but unless you participate in a real mission you can't become a mercenary ."Reginold replied yes.Today Reginold along with his master was going to defend a village from the bandit raid yesterday a tribal leader informed Bruce that today Alavour bandits were going to raid their village
Bruce predicted that this mission would be highly risky because Alavour is the most powerful bandit group working in this area.
Bruce said get your best weapon and be prepared because this battle is going to be a tough one.Reginold took two katanas and two daggers and Bruce took 1 longsword and 1 short sword and a shield.
They reached to the village at afternoon on and stood at the entrance blocking its path the scheduled time three of the bandits wielding axes came there.Bruce told Reginold to get ready for the battle but he smelled suspicion in their numbers and his suspicion was true soon six other bandits came two wielding swords spears and maces and then what Bruce never thought happened their leader of Alavour Bandits entered the village also participating in battle but the most terrifying thing was the two mysterious creatures which the leader brought with him.One of the bandit said,"Hannibal this is that man."Hannibal was bearded man with a scar created due to cut running across his right eye and he shared same age and physique of Bruce  he said,"so he is that scumbag who was responsible for killing our men in this area and who's this brat with him."Reginold replied with anger and said,How dare you say such things to my master Hannibal said laughing",oh so you are going to fight me come on boy let's see what this scumbag thought you".Angried by his reply Reginold dashed towards the Hannibal but Bruce stopped him midway and said,Reginold I am sorry to say this but we are outnumbered by the enemy and man is absolutely a devious beast and I don't want you to die at such a young age while talking his face show extreme fear and care for Reginold and he said RUN! RUN!.Hearing this Reginold's mind turned completely blank as his master said without any second thought he started running from the battlefield tears felt from eyes and he was sawing flashbacks of his memories with his master the after covering some distance,he looked back  to take a last glance of his master and he remembered something important.....
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
Preview:What happens to Reginold?Will Bruce survive the battle?What are those mysterious creatures?What's the connection between Hannibal and Bruce?What are the two variations of ire?You will find all this answers in the next chapter.

Author's Note:Thank you all the readers for reading my novel.Please ignore grammatical mistake because I am weak in grammer and stay tuned for next chapter